PDA

View Full Version : Reflection on windscreen

TheBadBoyRay
21-12-2017, 18:31
Hi, since upgrading to xbox one x the reflections im getting on the car windscreen from the dashboard (I think) are quite distracting.

I know it's not an actual problem with the game, I'm just wondering if there is any settings I can change to make the reflections less visible. I never noticed them when I was on the original xbox one.

Invincible
05-01-2018, 07:40
Hi, since upgrading to xbox one x the reflections im getting on the car windscreen from the dashboard (I think) are quite distracting.

I know it's not an actual problem with the game, I'm just wondering if there is any settings I can change to make the reflections less visible. I never noticed them when I was on the original xbox one.

I don't think that you can disable them - sorry. That being said, they're even more distracting in GT Sport at times.

drathuu
05-01-2018, 08:04
Different times of day.. different challenges.. just like racing ;)

inthebagbud
05-01-2018, 10:47

Maybe try darkening your tv screen with contrast/brightness settings ?

TheBadBoyRay
09-01-2018, 04:25
Maybe try darkening your tv screen with contrast/brightness settings ?

I'll give that a try, that is probably what it is. I'm noticing it in other games as well.