PDA

View Full Version : Missing AI players online

MrMuscolo
22-12-2017, 08:45
My friend and me love to play alone and fill other places with AI players. But maybe 1 on 10 races AI players are loaded. When creating lobby i set max 2 of 16 human players and set on to fill other places with Ai. Than save all setting and start online. But there is usually no AI. Only sometimes they are there.
Is it a bug or im doing something wrong

Sankyo
22-12-2017, 11:25
How are your PS4s connected to the internet? Cable or WiFi?

Sum Dixon-Ear
22-12-2017, 11:30
I think it's a bug, when this happens and you go to rerun the lobby, the game will have changed the maximum amount of players in the lobby to only two.

MrMuscolo
22-12-2017, 11:35
Im connected via wifi but. When im connected to my tcom ruter(signal is good) i cannot play online at all. When connected via phone hotspot i dont have isusses with disconections. Only this problem with no Ai. And yes setting are returned to only 3 players.

Tom Curtis
22-12-2017, 11:42
We are looking into this now. The work around I have found is to make sure you change track, then change it back to the track you want. This always seems to get AI into the online race.

Sum Dixon-Ear
22-12-2017, 11:49
We are looking into this now. The work around I have found is to make sure you change track, then change it back to the track you want. This always seems to get AI into the online race.

Nice one, I don't remember it ever happening prior to the .01 and .02 updates.

MrMuscolo
22-12-2017, 12:21
Thanks. Ill try that

Lord_Flexington
22-12-2017, 14:23
Hold on. I can set up a multiplayer lobby and if not enough people joined AI can fill? I've literally never seen this happen

Sankyo
22-12-2017, 14:25
Yes. You'll have to enable the option, though.

Sum Dixon-Ear
22-12-2017, 14:31
Hold on. I can set up a multiplayer lobby and if not enough people joined AI can fill? I've literally never seen this happen

It's very good for boosting the old safety rating, set a high AI skill level and play with them at very close quarters, feigning moves, pulling alongside and tucking back in behind them before eventually taking the place... rinse and repeat!

BubbleBart
29-12-2017, 14:23

Also important: If the maximum grid size is 16, the game auto-sets the number of "maximum human opponents" to 15. If you lower this number to i.e. 9, the remaining 6 opponents will be AI.