PDA

View Full Version : Best fov calculator

Chaospunx82
02-01-2018, 17:01
Been messing around with stuff to get my screen closer to my wheel my tv is mounted on the wall so have taken my tv from my bedroom put it on a table that sits just in front of the wheel Base now but of messing around when I want to play but think it will be worth it for immersion.
Tv is a 32"" and currently my eyes are 32"" from the screen found 1 fov calculator and it says 41 but this just doesn't seem right to me any help appreciated
Cheers
Phil

Chaospunx82
02-01-2018, 17:04

Picture for refrance will be lifting the TV up slightly though

pcs420
02-01-2018, 18:37
mine is very similar, and I use 52. but I also move seat up a bit and turn driver animation off because you can see your own hands anyway.
all I see on screen is maybe a wiper blade and the side post , rest is road . best for hitting apex's
also set button for seat tilt aswell to fine tune it to your liking. does take getting used too though as it will seem as if game is running slowly, its just side effect of having correct FOV
hope this helps can post pic if you like

Chaospunx82
02-01-2018, 19:12
mine is very similar, and I use 52. but I also move seat up a bit and turn driver animation off because you can see your own hands anyway.
all I see on screen is maybe a wiper blade and the side post , rest is road . best for hitting apex's
also set button for seat tilt aswell to fine tune it to your liking. does take getting used too though as it will seem as if game is running slowly, its just side effect of having correct FOV
hope this helps can post pic if you like

Yeah please do mate