PDA

View Full Version : Rolling start - ovals

Ottabro
03-01-2018, 17:36
Is there a way to get rolling start to occur on ovals? My settings always grey out and lock to the rolling option, but the race always loads to a standing start (which is broken at Daytona due to the banking).

Tank621
03-01-2018, 18:04
Is there a way to get rolling start to occur on ovals? My settings always grey out and lock to the rolling option, but the race always loads to a standing start (which is broken at Daytona due to the banking).

That sounds odd, starts at Daytona are (and intended to be) locked to rolling

Ottabro
03-01-2018, 18:58
So it seems it can be reproduced if you run a race with a standing start, then switch to an oval without manually changing to rolling start in the settings first

BADBAZIL BARRY
04-01-2018, 04:05

Yeh i enjoy oval racing and do them often, for myself it only gives me the rolling start option, as Tank replied that is strange i've never had to do a standing start.

Hugo Catarino
30-01-2018, 19:52
it happend with me too.Just do another race on another track with the rolling start.Then,go again to the oval,it should work.It seems that the game "saves" the type of start you did on the last race without changing it when racing on oval

Miker
30-01-2018, 20:37
+1 to the above....just figured it out out myself....guess it’s taken the Rolex 24 to inspire a few of us to discover that particular bug!