PDA

View Full Version : Failed to save replay

z3r0cool77
04-01-2018, 03:15
I had this problem before then deleted my save, cloud save and all saved images and replays and I thought it went away. Just had a really fun race i wanted to save and its back again. Save progress bar goes really quickly to 100% then starts over and after a slight pause says failed to save. I hit retry and it just sits at 0% for a few seconds then fails again. :(

Update: completely quit the game and reloaded and its there even though it said save failed... like 20 of them. For every time I tried to save it.

Update: same thing happened on the next race. After relaunching the game the replay is listed but both of them fail to load and cant be watched.

Jonttev
04-01-2018, 14:12
I have the same problem. After race I try to save video but when you try to watch it, it doesnt work. Havent tried for a while so not sure if it works novadays with the 3.0 patch

Sankyo
04-01-2018, 15:02
I had this problem before then deleted my save, cloud save and all saved images and replays and I thought it went away. Just had a really fun race i wanted to save and its back again. Save progress bar goes really quickly to 100% then starts over and after a slight pause says failed to save. I hit retry and it just sits at 0% for a few seconds then fails again. :(

Update: completely quit the game and reloaded and its there even though it said save failed... like 20 of them. For every time I tried to save it.

Update: same thing happened on the next race. After relaunching the game the replay is listed but both of them fail to load and cant be watched.

What kind of error message is given when the save fails?

rrusso
04-01-2018, 15:05
For longer replays you have to delete the previous ones first. Always works for me.

z3r0cool77
04-01-2018, 19:02
What kind of error message is given when the save fails?

Not verbatim but basically “attempt to save failed, do you wish to try again?”
No error codes, just the message.

z3r0cool77
04-01-2018, 19:06
For longer replays you have to delete the previous ones first. Always works for me.

So we can only have 1 or 2 saved at any time? I only had 2 others saved last time I tried.