PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo

maximatorstengel
05-01-2018, 15:48
Hi,

I am playing career and now started with the Super Trofeo. I struggle to find a working setup.
If I take the stable setup it is way to understeer, so I started from the loose setup.

I reduced the pressure on the front wheels and decreased the pressure on the rears.
The car works for one lap now. But after one lap it starts to understeer again.
It even drives better with cold tires. Has anyone some ideas how to setup this car so that it actually drives like a car with frontend grip?

I use a wheel so the steering input is not too harsh. I also drove the Cayman GT4 series before this and it was not a problem.

Thank you for your help.

RobPhoboS
05-01-2018, 16:23
Maybe start with one of Krypict's Huracan GT3 set ups and work from there ?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp9jwMQCuWhSZR9S0H0wBzw/videos

I don't have one myself but you could also request on blinkngone's thread:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?58129-Setup-Requests-for-Cosoles(pictures)-Post-Patch-3-0/page8

maximatorstengel
05-01-2018, 16:57
Thank you alot!

I already posted in Blinngone´s thread now and will try the GT3 setup.
But I think because the Super Trofeo is a gentlemen driver car it is more likely to understeer than the GT3.

alirafami
13-01-2018, 07:51
i recommended go to the youtube and search Lamborghini Huracan best setup and see a lot of videos that work for you!

Gysepy
19-01-2018, 19:38
Hi,

I am playing career and now started with the Super Trofeo. I struggle to find a working setup.
If I take the stable setup it is way to understeer, so I started from the loose setup.

I reduced the pressure on the front wheels and decreased the pressure on the rears.
The car works for one lap now. But after one lap it starts to understeer again.
It even drives better with cold tires. Has anyone some ideas how to setup this car so that it actually drives like a car with frontend grip?

I use a wheel so the steering input is not too harsh. I also drove the Cayman GT4 series before this and it was not a problem.

Thank you for your help.

Sorry i have no pics but maybe you can give this a try. I found the Trofeo to lively and hard sprung for my liking, the break's never come up to speed on any track so i lower the duct openings until i get them in the green
after two laps or so. The Trofeo tyres also do not get up to temp until about 2 - 3 laps.

Note i loaded up the default loose setup before making changes.
I am using ABS but TC and SC are turned off.

I lowered the Spring rate front and rear: Front is 200/mn Rear is 170/mn

Initial turn in was also a bit clumsy and it did not want to go where i was pointing so i lowered the Dampers Slow Bump: Front 10500/m/s

Increased the DIFF Bias Ratio, Coast to 1.2:1 for a more stable turn in as the initial setup was a bit skittish.

The above setting gave me a bit more turn in ability but mid corner was still an issue with the front wanting to push. I lowered the front Anti-Roll Bar to 100/mm and increased the rear to 75/mm.

This gave me a good base to work on, might not be every bodies cup of tea but it works for me. You need to understand where you are getting the understeer, initial turn in? Mid Corner/Apex? Exit?