PDA

View Full Version : Look at this crazy driver!

konji
05-01-2018, 19:43
Hello everyone. This topic is a ban request.

Nick: Pandas Racing Club
Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114343219/

Situation descrition:
He lost first position after first lap. Then he wait on last position until leaders try to pass him again. He was blocking leaders and crashing everyone who tries to overtake him. Its not the first race he act like this.
Its just hilarious that guy with A safety lvl, over 1500 rank and great online rank is just a frustrated crasher and there is nothing we can do about! HOW ITS EVEN POSSIBLE THAT HE CAN MANAGE HIS RANK ON THIS LEVEL?!

YT video link:
https://youtu.be/hrUR9XmewsM?t=1m30s

Replay download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fNkv-6TpgV8P-N-VWuozSLu6jIOy43Tv/view?usp=sharing

Charger
05-01-2018, 19:52
Looks to me like he was the one getting hit?

konji
05-01-2018, 20:00
Yup he got hit at first lap, lost his position then he enraged and started to crash everybody who tries to double him.

Charger
05-01-2018, 20:19
Sorry but you don't get to A1536 by crashing like that so I would assume that his driving is normally pretty good, it looks more like he is trying to do his race and being hit by everyone else.

konji
05-01-2018, 20:28
Are You serious? Did You saw atleast whole 4 minutes of YT video? Racing on last position, waiting for leaders and crashing everyone who tries to overtake him? If A1536 is "trying to do his race" like this so its time to burn all public lobbies. Dude, seriously, check the demo, You would like this.

Charger
05-01-2018, 20:33
I watched it but it's hard to see who is doing the crashing he is driving and people are serving into him that's all I see.

Actually I just watched it from the beginning and he qualified and started first and was punted off in the first corner, the whole race was a mess to be honest, cutting, barging, side swiping just generally bad driving, I think if I was him I would be a bit pissed off also.

konji
05-01-2018, 20:44
Yes, this race was a mess, like almost every public lobby race. But still its not a reason to destroy it for everyone. There was bunch of good skilled A1400+ gold drivers. Is that the reason to destroy their ranks?

Anyway, I recorded some real time video of him for You, should be HQ quality after few minutes:
https://youtu.be/GvB4MJTJRd0

CoproManiac
05-01-2018, 20:50
He seems to be a retard, here's another clip where he's doing exactly the same thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyE6CLhCOs

Fight-Test
05-01-2018, 21:00
Yes, this race was a mess, like almost every public lobby race. But still its not a reason to destroy it for everyone. There was bunch of good skilled A1400+ gold drivers. Is that the reason to destroy their ranks?

Anyway, I recorded some real time video of him for You, should be HQ quality after few minutes:
https://youtu.be/GvB4MJTJRd0

He got smashed going to first corner and he was being careful and generous to let cars go inside. He didn't retaliate. Csi guy hit him going into corner and the car in first brake checked him in acceleration zone very hard. I didn't see him get a track cut but idk why he would stopped like that. I didn't watch anymore, if he raged from that point I can understand but definitely don't approve of. Coming in here and trying to call a guy is not cool either. 488 only at monza had to raise some flags from the start huh?

konji
05-01-2018, 21:06
Coming in here and trying to call a guy is not cool either.

Its perefctly fine to post it here. Thanks to that You can avoid this guy later. As i said its not the first time he is doing this weird stuf and its completly unfair that he can manage his high rank and destroy races even for A level lobbies only. And Yes he raged from point You end watching.

cpcdem
05-01-2018, 21:22
Its perefctly fine to post it here. Thanks to that You can avoid this retard later. As i said its not the first time he is doing this weird stuf and its completly unfair that he can manage his high rank and destroy races even for A level lobbies only. And Yes he raged from point You end watching.

Yeap, that's why I'm saying it's too easy to keep your safety rank. Last night we had a guy ruining for some of us 3 races in a row, because he wanted to win at all costs. Well, guess what happened to him in the 4th race...My safety ranking definitely shouldn't had stayed at S after that 4th race, but it did...

Charger
05-01-2018, 21:24
As said he was taken off by Lacus first corner, he slowed down to allow the pack to bunch back up as he did a cut, CSI then hits him on the corner and then Lacus brake checks him, by that time and the first lap isn't over he is probably pissed off I would be but the difference is I wouldn't retaliate where he did.

You need to see the bigger picture of who is more at fault for this happening and that is mainly Lacus starting it off, very bad driving and bad lobby.

Bad race is all that was with idiot drivers, I feel sorry for him as he was obviously quicker and could have won that race easily.

Charger
05-01-2018, 21:28
He seems to be a retard, here's another clip where he's doing exactly the same thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyE6CLhCOs

Please don't call someone a retard, it's not very nice and it's a bit childish.

konji
05-01-2018, 21:31
Bigger picture? It was a freaking U lvl lobby with bunch of newbies. What he expected? ACR league level of racing?! I can understand someone is bad driver and crash from time to time. But i cannot understand and i will not forgive someone who act like him. He ruined race few times for everyone with cold blood. Yes, maybe he was provoked but still it is not an explanation or excuse. He was a rapist and Lacus was a girl with short skirt.

Charger
05-01-2018, 21:36
Bigger picture? It was a freaking U lvl lobby with bunch of newbies. What he expected? ACR league level of racing?! I can understand someone is bad driver and crash from time to time. But i cannot understand and i will not forgive someone who act like him. He ruined race few times for everyone with cold blood. Yes, maybe he was provoked but still it is not an explanation or excuse. He was a rapist and Lacus was a girl with short skirt.

Well he didn't know that when he entered did he, so you justify this by saying it was a lobby with a bunch of newbies, doesn't matter what level people are newbs or skilled I expect better racing than that, I also expect non retaliation.

The whole lot of drivers in that lobby are as bad as each other, if it was a clean race then his actions would be more highlighted but it was a sh*t show from the start, no sympathy for any of them.

Also begs the question, why didn't the host kick him? This is the problem with bad hosts also, if you want a clean race you need to keep your house in order.

Konan
05-01-2018, 21:38
OK...time for me to step in...quit with the name calling or this thread will get closed...

konji
05-01-2018, 21:42
So i guess You are not racing public lobbies arent You? They were just bad drivers, and You can expect that unranked will make a lot of mistakes. Thats how this system works right? This players were doing mistakes but propably noone make a crash intentionaly. But panda was the only one who for sure crashed people intentionally. It is obvious. And i would never let him race in any league.

Charger
05-01-2018, 21:45
So i guess You are not racing public lobbies arent You? They were just bad drivers, and You can expect that unranked will make a lot of mistakes. Thats how this system works right? This players were doing mistakes but propably noone make a crash intentionaly. But panda was the only one who for sure crashed people intentionally. It is obvious. And i would never let him race in any league.

Yes I race public lobbies every day but they are monitored by us, our lobbies are always open and if someone drives badly they are removed, it's simple really if you don't want to race with people like that then you need to find a host who is willing to monitor and remove, you can't expect it to be clean if you do nothing about it.

konji
05-01-2018, 21:55
I cant expect it to be clean the same way i cannot find a host or create, monitor and having fun in the same time on my own lobby. RWB servers are mostly empty in my hours of racing.

And for sure i can warn other people to avoid this player and kick him from lobbies, to make them atleast a funbreaking people free.

Charger
05-01-2018, 21:59
It's quite easy to monitor, you create 15 mins qualy and set your fast lap early then sit in the pits and watch for crashers, believe me spending 5 mins in the pits watching just before the race starts will save you a lot of grief later on, that's how you keep it clean, also keep an eye on the chat for any call outs of bad driving, it's not difficult.

Be proactive rather than reactive ;-)

konji
05-01-2018, 22:06
And then You got a A1536 master rank player who drives great. Got tilted in race and destroy it for everyone. As You can see, setting lobby even to S rank only doesnt change anything.
And again bad drivers who crashed him are not excuse for his behaviour. It was lobby for bad drivers too and i like to play with bad drivers, You are able to predict, avoid, raise Your area awarness, practice unusual overtakes and dubles. But You cannot have fun with driver who act like panda. Its just pure evil in ranked race.

321Respawn
05-01-2018, 22:57
Quit joining U lobbies and enter the D lobbies instead of leaving them with just the host sitting in it. This system is never going to work if we keep on filling up U lobbies when we could easily fill up higher safety ranked lobbies.

CoproManiac
05-01-2018, 23:05
Please don't call someone a retard, it's not very nice and it's a bit childish.

I apologize. Reading the comments on his steamcommunity page, seeing his posts and uploads and his way of 'racing' just set me off.

Charger
05-01-2018, 23:16
I apologize. Reading the comments on his steamcommunity page, seeing his posts and uploads and his way of 'racing' just set me off.

To be fair after looking at his feedback comments on his profile he does look a bit of a knob, it's not the first time, looks like he has been at it for a while on previous racing games, just very surprised that he has made it to an A rating with that attitude, even so my comments still stand, monitor and remove, the more people start showing drivers that they mean business and won't tolerate it then the quicker they will move on elsewhere.

CoproManiac
05-01-2018, 23:23
To be fair after looking at his feedback comments on his profile he does look a bit of a knob, it's not the first time, looks like he has been at it for a while on previous racing games, just very surprised that he has made it to an A rating with that attitude, even so my comments still stand, monitor and remove, the more people start showing drivers that they mean business and won't tolerate it then the quicker they will move on elsewhere.

You should check out his youtube page. https://www.youtube.com/user/TurboNoob1/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
He's a troll and he's already banned from this forum.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/378860/discussions/1/1486613649681573945/

konji
05-01-2018, 23:24
Look at his steam videos. He was exploiting "ghost" bug to avoid contact and raise his sadety rating. And 321racing, this is not a topic of this thread. You would race with panda also in Arank lobby and im pretty sure that he would enrage too if even S2000 master rank hit him and disable him from competition for first place.

Tbh it would be quite fun to see that he is able to block all drivers and still stay on track if it wouldnt be ranked race ;D

Mad Al
05-01-2018, 23:36
Seems this wanker has some history

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?57031-Witch-hunts&p=1423183&viewfull=1#post1423183

and if he's pissing people off, that's against steams rules, so report him to Steam too

Rodders
06-01-2018, 03:19
He was on our server tonight and seemed to have an accomplice though can't recall their name. Just targeted ramming and smashing everyone from the get go. I stopped by the side of the road, kicked them both and raced on. Still got 2nd :p

Charger
06-01-2018, 03:24
Seems this wanker has some history

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?57031-Witch-hunts&p=1423183&viewfull=1#post1423183

and if he's pissing people off, that's against steams rules, so report him to Steam too

Whoo, Wanker's a bit strong, that infers that he plays with his joystick and he has issues with it peaking at the wrong time, maybe his load is front ended, change weight bias to the rear I say ;-)

Tastakrad
06-01-2018, 08:22
Can confirm that he waits the first lap to be lapped, then blocking and ramming everyone that tries to pass him. He does that to "eliminate the lobby to gain points", even tho the min grade is set to off. At the same time you cant ram him of the track to pass him.

Nyreen
06-01-2018, 09:29
I've raced with him yesterday, I didn't see bad behavior from him. But it was a Vintage GTA race so I expected everyone to spin out...

Rodders
06-01-2018, 11:07
Well he got his 90 seconds of “glory” with us and that’ll be his last on our servers - blacklisted.

rich1e I
06-01-2018, 13:07
Isn't Panda one of many gamertags of this guy? I think he's a known troll from PC1 days. He was also here on the forums after release of PC2.

Mad Al
06-01-2018, 15:42
Isn't Panda one of many gamertags of this guy? I think he's a known troll from PC1 days. He was also here on the forums after release of PC2.

Yep..

rich1e I
06-01-2018, 16:33
Yep..

I think 'turbonoob' was another gamertag.

CoproManiac
06-01-2018, 20:14
I think 'turbonoob' was another gamertag.

TurboNoob1 is his youtube account

TwilightUA
06-01-2018, 20:44
Seems like CoproManiac was onto something. I mean some of those nicknames... most of you don't speak russian, so they are probably ok to you.

satco1066
12-01-2018, 22:22
This two guys constantly crash races, especially where the host disabled damage.
They work as team.

Konan
12-01-2018, 22:25
Pityfull to say the least...:(

cpcdem
12-01-2018, 23:54
Confirmed...twice so far.

Interchangeable
13-01-2018, 08:13
His dog looks nice :p

Sankyo
13-01-2018, 08:59
A bit of video evidence would help, something as heavy as a multilayer ban cannot be based on words alone.

cpcdem
13-01-2018, 10:25
I am really not interested in creating a public video about this, but if you guys want I'd gladly upload somewhere a replay file for SMS to look at, where those 2 guys start ramming people even before the race started. I may have a 2nd replay as well, of another race, same thing, but with the 100 replay limit it is not visible from inside the game at least.

Edit: There was actually another 3rd race for me with those ones, where they joined from qualy stage and started ramming people since then. A few of us that had previous experience with them where "screaming" in the chat asking for the host to kick them, but he did not seem to care. I left before the race started, because I knew what would follow, but came back later as spectator. Thankfully for those racing, one by one people started voting to kick them after the race started an eventually they where out (kicked). In this race there was also a Mod participating, he also got rammed at least once, so he must know about them.

satco1066
13-01-2018, 11:12
similar to DS sessions, a blacklist option for P2P sessions would be great.

satco1066
13-01-2018, 11:19
..... where those 2 guys start ramming people even before the race started. I may have a 2nd replay as well, of another race, same thing, but with the 100 replay limit it is not visible from inside the game at least.

yep. Some behaviours are
crashing fullspeed trough the grid while start countdown
waiting behind and then fullspeed into the crowd at first corner
driving slow on track and changing direction in last moment to block drivers that are racing by
cutting and driving straight through drivers that slow down in chikanes
etc. the list is long

MOTOJUNGLA
18-01-2018, 20:23
I just had a nice experience, not the first time and definitely not be the last

https://youtu.be/FYN_DGlwLJ0

I think the only solution would be ghost lapped cars and disqualify slow cars

V3nom
18-01-2018, 20:31
Motojungla, I like the ideas. But if they should be implemented they need to be implemented as an option.
It would kind of ruin the experience in clean league races that are longer than standard online races.

MOTOJUNGLA
18-01-2018, 20:51
Motojungla, I like the ideas. But if they should be implemented they need to be implemented as an option.
It would kind of ruin the experience in clean league races that are longer than standard online races.

At least by default on public races (with option to change)
Also after that episodie (race ruined) i pit to change tires (it started raining last 2 laps) and repair damage (only visuals) and when go out to boxes the IA take the control of the car :S

satco1066
19-01-2018, 00:22
its on the host.
if you like to have crashers out , you should not start U rated races.
Dont start races with "damage" NO
You could take a little time and spectate drivers in the last 5 mintes of quali.
Then you should kick unknown players with no or really bad quali time.
Remember or have a list of unwanted idiots. Send a "keep away" message and kick them.
From time to time be just a race director, watch and warn drivers for unfair behaviour. If they stay unfair, kick them.
In a short time you'll have a nice community.

MOTOJUNGLA
19-01-2018, 06:53
What is the point of making a blacklist if its very easy to change the name?
Most of the time i dont even know who was in race until save and watch repaly. I have to race 1000 races to see who is good and who not?...also most people prefer start back in the grid to evite first turns...Race on public servers was allways the same, but now with license is more frustrating.
Damage enabled is the same....
I really dont have time to watch people racing, some times i even dont have time to do qualy, i just want to find some lobby and race. I dont want commitment to join a league because my times are complex.
Game need some ranking races like community event....Iracing stuff, dedicated servers.... License have no sense on public servers. What the point on archieve high license??? How much people catch S-A-B-C-1800? Where is the leaderboard? I think in this staus peole prefer stay away of ranking races. Is more frustrating than rewarding...I know a lot of skill racers with low rating...Only lucky factor give you a high rating. Skills no count.
I found this thread and i post my experience, thats all.
Sorry about my lenguage, hablo espaņol :)

MOTOJUNGLA
19-01-2018, 07:06
Thats why lot of people waiting for a good IA

nemo06
19-01-2018, 07:57
For these reasons, for some time now I have not raced in MP.
Only SP and career.

MaximusN
19-01-2018, 09:04
Look at his steam videos. He was exploiting "ghost" bug to avoid contact and raise his sadety rating.

That's the real problem. If someone is ghosted, fine, but not only on his end. This creates a very unequal situation, because basically you gain an invincibility power-up. Not even the fact that he doesn't get damage is bad, it's the fact he becomes an immovable(by you at least) object.

I have no real problem with real crasher as they can be avoided most of the time. The inequality this bug causes makes that very difficult though.

Bealdor
19-01-2018, 09:19
It's (once again) Turbonoob.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?57203-Patch-on-the-Finish-Line&p=1422794&viewfull=1#post1422794

MaximusN
19-01-2018, 11:31

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?57203-Patch-on-the-Finish-Line&p=1422794&viewfull=1#post1422794
You know what I'd really like to meet this guy in person. Not even to get into a fight but to know what makes him tick. You must be a very special kind of person to get enjoyment out of this kind of behavior.... :S

rich1e I
19-01-2018, 11:40
What is the point of making a blacklist if its very easy to change the name?
Most of the time i dont even know who was in race until save and watch repaly. I have to race 1000 races to see who is good and who not?...also most people prefer start back in the grid to evite first turns...Race on public servers was allways the same, but now with license is more frustrating.
Damage enabled is the same....
I really dont have time to watch people racing, some times i even dont have time to do qualy, i just want to find some lobby and race. I dont want commitment to join a league because my times are complex.
Game need some ranking races like community event....Iracing stuff, dedicated servers.... License have no sense on public servers. What the point on archieve high license??? How much people catch S-A-B-C-1800? Where is the leaderboard? I think in this staus peole prefer stay away of ranking races. Is more frustrating than rewarding...I know a lot of skill racers with low rating...Only lucky factor give you a high rating. Skills no count.
I found this thread and i post my experience, thats all.
Sorry about my lenguage, hablo espaņol :)

Your statement shows exactly what I was assuming. Many people don't know what the Competitive Racing License (CRL) is. The CRL makes perfectly sense, it was introduced to be used for online races. You need to race clean to get a good safety rank (SR), which is the letter. Once you get a better SR you start creating or joining races with higher SR as a filter to get clean races with clean people. This way the incentive is to race clean, and by getting a good SR you also get the keys to enter clean lobbies. This is not working at the moment because the vast majority of people are not using this wonderful tool to have enjoyable races. It's hilarious because people seem to do the exact opposite, they avoid lobbies with higher SR.

Your performance rank (the number) and your safety rank (the letter) are two independent ranks. If you win many races or have many podiums, your performance rank increases, but it's not like the FIA points system where a win always gains you 25 points. It's a relative rank, so if you beat players with a better performance rank you gain more points, if you beat people with lower rank you gain less.
If you drive clean without crashing and getting penalties, your safety rank increases. If you win AND you drive clean both ranks improve.

Start using the SR to get clean lobbies, and start joining lobbies with higher SR. Also spread the word and explain to your buddies how it works. If this system starts working it'll improve the overall online racing experience, because respect on track and clean racing is vital for it. That's why the CRL was introduced.

Rodders
19-01-2018, 13:49
I'd also add for Mota's frustrations that the game won't dish out clean lobbies on a plate - you will have to make a bit of effort to find them or make your own. The safety rating system is there to assist us all in running clean lobbies, not do it all for us.

RWB Racing hold pub lobbies most nights with anything from a C to F min safety (but 100 driver rating as safe driving is what we care about and some of the higher driver ranked people are often terrible for little respect for others on track) depending who is hosting at the time. We monitor races as carefully as we can to keep the worst elements out and have a decent blacklist for the really disruptive people we've met since PCars 1. I've got go to people and clubs for when I want a non RWB lobby - learn who runs good lobbies and stick to them.

Oh and you mentioned how do you keep on top of a blacklist when people change their names - blacklists work with Steam ID so they can change their name all they want. They still won't get in without having another steam account (and that will get expensive fast as we will just ban them again if they appear on our servers and cause trouble).

rich1e I
19-01-2018, 14:04
I'd also add for Mota's frustrations that the game won't dish out clean lobbies on a plate - you will have to make a bit of effort to find them or make your own. The safety rating system is there to assist us all in running clean lobbies, not do it all for us.

RWB Racing hold pub lobbies most nights with anything from a C to F min safety (but 100 driver rating as safe driving is what we care about and some of the higher driver ranked people are often terrible for little respect for others on track) depending who is hosting at the time. We monitor races as carefully as we can to keep the worst elements out and have a decent blacklist for the really disruptive people we've met since PCars 1. I've got go to people and clubs for when I want a non RWB lobby - learn who runs good lobbies and stick to them.

Oh and you mentioned how do you keep on top of a blacklist when people change their names - blacklists work with Steam ID so they can change their name all they want. They still won't get in without having another steam account (and that will get expensive fast as we will just ban them again if they appear on our servers and cause trouble).

The problem is that many people don't join high SR lobbies for unknown reasons. It's absolutely irrational. That's why people just set a minimum F rank in order to get more people in the lobby so we have a downward spiral. If anyone can join any lobby there's no need to improve your SR and understand that clean and respectful racing is actually the standard.
Of course in clean lobbies there will always be people who misjudge situations and make mistakes, but it should be clear that trolls are locked out. Now after 4 months after release a C rank should be minimum requirement, at least.

MaximusN
19-01-2018, 14:09
The problem is that many people don't join high SR lobbies for unknown reasons. It's absolutely irrational. That's why people just set a minimum F rank in order to get more people in the lobby so we have a downward spiral. If anyone can join any lobby there's no need to improve your SR and understand that clean and respectful racing is actually the standard.
Of course in clean lobbies there will always be people who misjudge situations and make mistakes, but it should be clear that trolls are locked out. Now after 4 months after release a C rank should be minimum requirement, at least.
I get on fine(and safe enough) in other lobbies. I don't want to restrict my choice based on some letter for no reason at all. :) It's more important to race where and when you want(for me anyway).

rich1e I
19-01-2018, 14:16
I get on fine(and safe enough) in other lobbies. I don't want to restrict my choice based on some letter for no reason at all. :) It's more important to race where and when you want(for me anyway).

The number of people complaining about rammers and idiots that use you as a brake is quite high. If you get rammed in a lobby that is open to all, including people that don't give a &$%&$ about clean racing, then you can't complain. Ruthless people and idiots have always been a problem in online racing. Now we have the possibility to lock these idiots out but it's not working. I still struggle to understand why.

Rodders
19-01-2018, 14:19
I think when most peeps look for a lobby they look for it to be in qualy, some time left to put a lap in, and a car and track they like. Safety check is either last or not done at all. I usedd to find it hard to get a lobby populated that wasn't U or at best F. That seems to be slowly changing and it seems easier to get a D or E lobby filled up now.

As I said I reckon most don't even look at the rating for a lobby - they tick a few boxes they care about and just join. TBH key to a good lobby is an active admin that takes time to check and kick bad laggers and bad drivers. Even a U lobby can be good with a good admin but I do accept we really want to see more high rated safety lobbies which keep the worst out automatically.

rich1e I
19-01-2018, 14:27
I think when most peeps look for a lobby they look for it to be in qualy, some time left to put a lap in, and a car and track they like. Safety check is either last or not done at all. I usedd to find it hard to get a lobby populated that wasn't U or at best F. That seems to be slowly changing and it seems easier to get a D or E lobby filled up now.

As I said I reckon most don't even look at the rating for a lobby - they tick a few boxes they care about and just join. TBH key to a good lobby is an active admin that takes time to check and kick bad laggers and bad drivers. Even a U lobby can be good with a good admin but I do accept we really want to see more high rated safety lobbies which keep the worst out automatically.

As you said before, the SR restriction is no guarantee for 100% clean races. You still need someone who monitors the lobby, but it should be clear that a troll never ever gets a B rank for instance. Now, i'm not saying that everyone below B rank is a troll, just to be clear. Often people can't rank up because of other people's dirty driving.
So, a SR restriction and an admin who monitors the lobby can be the recipe for a good racing environment.

MOTOJUNGLA
20-01-2018, 14:46
I can live with crashers...anyway if that help to keep the crashers away, there you have some evidence
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040053091
Also i have full race saved if needed
Crime Evidence - https://youtu.be/FYN_DGlwLJ0

rich1e I
20-01-2018, 18:47
I can live with crashers...anyway if that help to keep the crashers away, there you have some evidence

You can report them but locking them out by setting a high SR is the easiest way to get rid of griefers and wreckers. Nobody has to live with crashers. Such behavior is unacceptable.

Konan
20-01-2018, 18:54

Oh dear....a Belgian...
Seen a lot of those on the real roads over here BTW...:p

rich1e I
20-01-2018, 19:03
Lol

MaximusN
20-01-2018, 21:24
You can report them but locking them out by setting a high SR is the easiest way to get rid of griefers and wreckers. Nobody has to live with crashers. Such behavior is unacceptable.
That won't work if he is using the ghosting bug because his system doesn't register a crash, only the victim's. So his safety rating will be fine(see Pandas rating in the very first post).

rich1e I
20-01-2018, 22:34
That won't work if he is using the ghosting bug because his system doesn't register a crash, only the victim's. So his safety rating will be fine(see Pandas rating in the very first post).

There is a ghosting bug that makes the license take no harm for crashing?

MaximusN
20-01-2018, 23:44
There is a ghosting bug that makes the license take no harm for crashing?
It ghosts the offender but only on his system. So you can crash into him, but his car doesn't budge apparently. And by that he also isn't noted for car contact.

Watch the end with the viewpoint of the crasher:

At least one of those crashes should have him lose control.

rich1e I
21-01-2018, 10:00
It ghosts the offender but only on his system. So you can crash into him, but his car doesn't budge apparently. And by that he also isn't noted for car contact.

Watch the end with the viewpoint of the crasher:

At least one of those crashes should have him lose control.

This is not good. How on earth do people find out these tricks? I hope the devs are aware of this.

MaximusN
21-01-2018, 11:11
This is not good. How on earth do people find out these tricks? I hope the devs are aware of this.

They should be, watch the video in Roger's post(as said from 2:26):

rich1e I
21-01-2018, 11:18
They should be, watch the video in Roger's post(as said from 2:26):

Omg, so we have a new generation of trolls now? Griefer2.0 now has an A safety rank. Beautiful. -.-

cpcdem
21-01-2018, 11:31
Omg, so we have a new generation of trolls now? Griefer2.0 now has an A safety rank. Beautiful. -.-

Fortunately there are not many, at least on PC platform I've only seen 5-6 people in total at max that do this, go to races with their only intention to ruin them, in the way the videos in this thread show. So generally they are well known now, so can be avoided. Being so few gives them all the glory (in the Steam forum about project cars 2 they even post every day bragging about their accomplishments), but I would assume that it also makes it easier to completely ban them from multiplayer...but apparently it doesn't work this way yet...

MaximusN
21-01-2018, 11:37
Fortunately there are not many, at least on PC platform I've only seen 5-6 people in total at max that do this, go to races with their only intention to ruin them, in the way the videos in this thread show. So generally they are well known now, so can be avoided. Being so few gives them all the glory (in the Steam forum about project cars 2 they even post every day bragging about their accomplishments), but I would assume that it also makes it easier to completely ban them from multiplayer...but apparently it doesn't work this way yet...
Well, when the bug gets fixed it won't be such a problem anymore :)

cpcdem
21-01-2018, 11:57
Well, when the bug gets fixed it won't be such a problem anymore :)

They will still be able to ruin U races, or non ranked ones. No big problem for us, but no so good for newcomers :)