PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Flaw?

sim_driver85
07-01-2018, 19:11
Hi, first of all, the game is great, I love it, but I've noticed on BMW1 StanceWorks car model, the front brake calipers do not move correctly with the wheels when turning, they sort of float and on Megane r.s Touring, Trophy and BMW 320TC model, the steering wheel & part of steering shaft is not in center, the axis/steering wheel turns off-centre and looks kind of weird. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I was wondering if some sort of patch could be made to correct these not so tiny graphic/design anomalies. Other cars' steering wheels, as far as I checked, look all centered, although I could've missed some.

bporion
07-01-2018, 20:41
hi and welcome , I think the 'team' have bigger fish to fry .

poirqc
08-01-2018, 02:10
Hi, first of all, the game is great, I love it, but I've noticed on BMW1 StanceWorks car model, the front brake calipers do not move correctly with the wheels when turning, they sort of float and on Megane r.s Touring, Trophy and BMW 320TC model, the steering wheel & part of steering shaft is not in center, the axis/steering wheel turns off-centre and looks kind of weird. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I was wondering if some sort of patch could be made to correct these not so tiny graphic/design anomalies. Other cars' steering wheels, as far as I checked, look all centered, although I could've missed some.

Odd glitches might happend here and there. It's always a good thing to report them. We have more eyes as a group! :D

Zaskarspants
08-01-2018, 12:09
Cars are not as symmetrical as you think.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52309-Steering-wheel-position-off-in-some-cars/page7&highlight=offset

sim_driver85
08-01-2018, 18:36
I am aware of that, I was talking about the rotation axis of the steering wheel itself in the game. Today I tried Jaguar F type SVR (PC game) and I believe the steering wheel again does not rotate quite accurately. Below is a link with a picture of the real car....the green dot is where the rotating position of the steering wheel/axle should be, and the red dot where the center point of rotation is in the game. I guess it's just a minor flaw, but still quite important visually. Otherwise a great game ;)

https: //ibb.co/ktoksR