PDA

View Full Version : Most Fun You Can Have in PCars 2?

Rodders
08-01-2018, 13:45
I want to thank SMS for what might just be the most fun car in the game - the RX Lite; specifically the RX Lite on a normal track in snow (season set to snow).

Basic script is license, all penalties and damage off. The only rules are don't cut out like half the track if there is a chance and don't deliberately ram people - otherwise use all the track to get around and accept a bit of contact as everyone throws the cars around.

Here's a wee lap of one race here which better shows what I mean - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNN5d0a4JDU

Top marks for creative driving to the guy used the pits :D

Had great fun over the weekend doing this - Brands Hatch in particular is EPIC!

Cholton82
08-01-2018, 18:29
I want to thank SMS for what might just be the most fun car in the game - the RX Lite; specifically the RX Lite on a normal track in snow (season set to snow).

Basic script is license, all penalties and damage off. The only rules are don't cut out like half the track if there is a chance and don't deliberately ram people - otherwise use all the track to get around and accept a bit of contact as everyone throws the cars around.

Here's a wee lap of one race here which better shows what I mean - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNN5d0a4JDU

That looks like a lot of fun , the guy through the pits was just doing his joker haha

Rodders
08-01-2018, 20:30
That looks like a lot of fun , the guy through the pits was just doing his joker haha

Haha, totally mate.

The RX Lites are just so much fun to fling about, especially in the snow. No idea nor do I care how realistic they are. Slow a bit early, wobble the rear to get it out and then ram on the power and one huge power slide later you have a huge smile on your face :)

Dealman
09-01-2018, 08:14
In PC1 it was driving the McLaren F1 on Nordschleife, but in PC2 - now that the Fun Pack DLC is released, I'd have to say the Ford RS200(with slightly increased torque via final drive) on Fuji GP with snow or Bannochbrae with snow at night.

I just wish you had a liiiittle more friction on snow, the slippery surface feels a bit exaggerated. But still fun nonetheless!

poirqc
09-01-2018, 15:12
Yeah, the RX Lite is really an hidden GEM! It's awesome.

TorTorden
09-01-2018, 15:26
I got enough snow and crap IRL.

So in Pcars I stick with clear summer weather.

Dealman
10-01-2018, 07:08

Yah in real life I absolutely despise winter. Having to scrape the windows of my BMW both outside and inside the car isn't all that fun. No garage, no block heater or auxiliary heating. Just a straight up ice cube at -22. This is by far the worst winter car I've had, even my Mitsubishi Eclipse was a better winter car :rolleyes:

TorTorden
10-01-2018, 08:31
Yah in real life I absolutely despise winter. Having to scrape the windows of my BMW both outside and inside the car isn't all that fun. No garage, no block heater or auxiliary heating. Just a straight up ice cube at -22. This is by far the worst winter car I've had, even my Mitsubishi Eclipse was a better winter car :rolleyes:

Just love the feeling of peeling down the outside layer of ice to see the insides are just as bad...

Dealman
10-01-2018, 08:55
Just love the feeling of peeling down the outside layer of ice to see the insides are just as bad...

Especially when it's this very hard ice where you have to scrape the same area 4-5 times to make any difference whatsoever. And then the curvature of the inner side of the windshield makes it nearly impossible to scrape at all :sleeping:

Sometimes I contemplate whether I should get a moped for winter instead. :rolleyes:

Rodders
11-01-2018, 00:11

Spoilsport :)

m1ndgames
19-01-2018, 22:57
Racing the Nordschleife as in every other racing game :)

Raklodder
20-01-2018, 01:31
The first months post release I was a sucker for the BMW M6 (GT3) and Nürburgring, but now I can't get enough of the GTE, Group 5 & Group C cars at Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans.

I also bought the Japanese Cars Bonus Pack today (against my better judgment...) but I just had to get the Datsun 280ZX IMSA (1981) and as always I got blown away.

FxUK
20-01-2018, 17:06

This is epic fun. I just did a few sessions with licence off.. so it's risk free.
Great way to wind down & just have some fun.