PDA

View Full Version : vrHive - installation blocked under Windows 10

thydney1970
12-01-2018, 17:46
I just tried to install vrHive as administrator under current verson of Windows 10 64 Bit which is not possible. As soon as I start the installation as admin, I get a message that due to missing signature and for security reasons the procedure is blocket. I only can quit the installation. I already activated developer mode under security & updates and sstartet again with installation as admin. same result and I dont how it is possible to get that telemetry tool installed under windows 10.

Woulkd be great to receive the required support and essential tip to solve this issue.

Many thank and kind regards

thydney

kevin kirk
08-03-2018, 16:45
im getting this also with a error message, did you ever find a fix? Even after i click download anyway, and allow permission thur my fire wall

satco1066
10-03-2018, 22:22
I just tried to install vrHive as administrator under current verson of Windows 10 64 Bit which is not possible. As soon as I start the installation as admin, I get a message that due to missing signature and for security reasons the procedure is blocket. I only can quit the installation. I already activated developer mode under security & updates and sstartet again with installation as admin. same result and I dont how it is possible to get that telemetry tool installed under windows 10.

Woulkd be great to receive the required support and essential tip to solve this issue.

Many thank and kind regards

thydney

There is a dedicated vrHive thread. Please post vrHive related things there