PDA

View Full Version : THRUSTMASTER T150 PRO settings for PC

GAVEL
14-01-2018, 19:40
Hi everybody,

I do realize that this topic might have been raised million times on this forum but after hours of searching I still know nothing. Could anybody please send a link or settings as how to set up a THRUSTMASTER t150 Pro steering Wheel so that I am able to play PROJECT CARS on my PC...Last time I played racing games was in 2005 on keyboard (Colin) and therefore I have absolutely no idea about steering wheels force feedback and so on and so on. I invested 800 pounds in a gaming laptop steering wheel just start playing project cars.

Thanks in advance
greetings

jimortality
14-01-2018, 20:07
Hi everybody,

I do realize that this topic might have been raised million times on this forum but after hours of searching I still know nothing. Could anybody please send a link or settings as how to set up a THRUSTMASTER t150 Pro steering Wheel so that I am able to play PROJECT CARS on my PC...Last time I played racing games was in 2005 on keyboard (Colin) and therefore I have absolutely no idea about steering wheels force feedback and so on and so on. I invested 800 pounds in a gaming laptop steering wheel just start playing project cars.

Thanks in advance
greetings

Have you downloaded relevant software drivers from the Thrustmaster website?

GAVEL
14-01-2018, 20:17
yes I downloaded them...it's just I know nothing about deadzones,sensitivities,dampers and so on and have no idea how to set them. Can I use Thrustmaster T300 settings for my t150 wheel ?? i

jimortality
14-01-2018, 20:34
yes I downloaded them...it's just I know nothing about deadzones,sensitivities,dampers and so on and have no idea how to set them. Can I use Thrustmaster T300 settings for my t150 wheel ?? i

Well, as others will tell you ffb is very subjective. Don't worry too much about deadzones just yet. Have you tried anything at all? You may like all the default settings.