PDA

View Full Version : Hori Apex - No vibration feedback

Cynicb
15-01-2018, 08:41
While the wheel is working great, there is no vibration feedback in S-mode (steering mode). Unless i am doing something wrong!

Tom Curtis
15-01-2018, 11:44
While the wheel is working great, there is no vibration feedback in pcars 2. Unless i am doing something wrong!

Which setting are you on? I just fired up our latest build here and its vibrating fine in N mode.

Cynicb
15-01-2018, 12:32
Which setting are you on? I just fired up our latest build here and its vibrating fine in N mode.

It is working in N mode but doesnt on S mode which is the steering mode. And for my taste the S mode is way better!
Edited the first post to clarify that.

Tom Curtis
15-01-2018, 12:41
It is working in N mode but doesnt on S mode which is the steering mode. And for my taste the S mode is way better!
Edited the first post to clarify that.

The wheel is not recognised as a wheel in S mode (it's a pad), thus you will get no rumble.

Cynicb
15-01-2018, 15:19
The wheel is not recognised as a wheel in S mode (it's a pad), thus you will get no rumble.

What do you mean? The game recognise the wheel in s mode as a wheel in the settings!
But I'll give the normal mode a try tonight, maybe my settings wasn't good the first time.

Mahjik
15-01-2018, 15:31
In looking at the reviews, it seems certain titles prefer one or the other mode. Most reviews suggest that the F1 titles prefer the S-mode, where as titles like Assetto Corsa and PC2 prefer N-mode.

Cynicb
23-01-2018, 11:50
I did some runs with N-mode and its nowhere near good as S-mode for my taste. So if any Dev reads, please have a look!

bazza911
07-03-2018, 13:02
Hi Cynicb, When you installed the game and started it did the game recognize your wheel? When I load the game it only recognizes my wheel as a controller.

Sum Dixon-Ear
07-03-2018, 13:28
Hi Cynicb, When you installed the game and started it did the game recognize your wheel? When I load the game it only recognizes my wheel as a controller.

I would try sending Cynicb a private message bud as his only posts have been in this thread and I'm not sure whether he's a regular visitor or not.

bazza911
07-03-2018, 15:08
Thanks will do.