PDA

View Full Version : AI rear wing issue.

kevin kirk
16-01-2018, 17:17
hey guys, just wanted to report AI rear wings during multi class races are disappearing,flashing/glitching and also cars running with no wing at all for a long while. This seems to be happening from the faster class AI running into the back of them when trying to lap them. These screen shots are from the same race 248786 248787 248788 248789 The last two photo shows the wing appearing to be broken and just laying on the deck lid in the first photo. During that time it was flashing/glitching. As I got closer to it in the same corner it suddenly appeared to fly off the car and immediatly reappeared back on the car fixed and undamaged.

sas5320
16-01-2018, 18:22
I saw this too. I think i saw some wings lying around the track. Seems like they are getting damaged but not repaired replaced during AI pitstop? And missing wing seems to have zero effect on AI speed and handling

Flamaros
17-01-2018, 00:26
I saw this too. I think i saw some wings lying around the track. Seems like they are getting damaged but not repaired replaced during AI pitstop? And missing wing seems to have zero effect on AI speed and handling

Try to run out of fuel during the cooldown lap, then in the menu choose to cancel the lap, in the background you will see the AI running your car fine. In some other situation you can see the AI taking your damaged car too and having absolutely no issue to drive straight even with a missing wheel lol.

kevin kirk
17-01-2018, 02:03

..Whats happening is the other AI cars are running into the back of them.I cant really tell if they are running the same speed os before in a class lower than mine after it happens. The HUGE issue is when im in the top class with the cars thats running into the back of them, they damage themself by hitting those cars and start running 10 seconds slower and i just run away with the race in first place. Thats happening on the first time we start lapping cars and its maddening to have to abandon a endurence race because of this. Just now with lapping the first two cars we came across, 3 laps latter im 20 seconds ahead with 2nd and 3rd place trying to race me with a damaged car from hitting the back of the first 2or3 lap cars we came up on.

Raklodder
17-01-2018, 21:53
They usually lose their rear wings when they bump into each other on rolling starts and during the formation lap.