PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I hate myself being a perfectionist...

AEIDOLONE
17-01-2018, 10:49

Nathan Bell
17-01-2018, 11:54
Not bad sir, not bad.

racesafegrandad
17-01-2018, 16:16
Youíre the blooming driver I canít beat!.......hang on a minute, I canít beat most people? :(

dan2312
17-01-2018, 17:21
So whats next?

Wait for PC3? or turn to Microsofts mediocre Forza 7?

Francisnf
17-01-2018, 17:35
It would be nice if sms could release some official race series as an add on, the reply value would be great.

AEIDOLONE
17-01-2018, 22:26
So whats next?

Wait for PC3? or turn to Microsofts mediocre Forza 7?

I guess now I'm ready for multiplayer. :rolleyes:

AEIDOLONE
17-01-2018, 22:30
You’re the blooming driver I can’t beat!.......hang on a minute, I can’t beat most people? :(

I'm not that good. It is singleplayer after all... :P

leeroy98
17-01-2018, 23:24
Was on my way to this myself because maybe some minor sort of OCD lol:confused: but since MP never gone back some great door to door racing (yes add rage here with the rammers:mad:) but when you race with good guys instead of AI you will love it

Konan
18-01-2018, 07:24

If it's any consolation...i hate you for it too...:p

FastForward352
18-01-2018, 09:32
Was on my way to this myself because maybe some minor sort of OCD lol:confused: but since MP never gone back some great door to door racing (yes add rage here with the rammers:mad:) but when you race with good guys instead of AI you will love it

I took the plunge for the first time in MP only some days ago, after decades of single player games, thinking I was not good enough for it, and it's really addictive, despite some races with rammers that think breaking at first turn is optional. There are also gentlemen drivers hopefully ! :)

Congrats for your achievements :applause:

beatrunner
19-01-2018, 09:00
you seem to be the exact opposite user of PC2 then me, AEIDOLONE: i've tried to go into singleplayer and quitted every single race i attempted to start right after the start. after over 600 ranked online races i just can't find any fun in driving against AI. they drive fast and (depending on settings) aggressive too. but they can't in no mean be compared to real (good or meh) humans.

i hope you make the switch to much more demanding and adrenalin pumping task of "multiplayer online racing" and not feel "finished with PC2" because you got it all. you miss a lot of fun (and frustration)

AEIDOLONE
19-01-2018, 12:21
you seem to be the exact opposite user of PC2 then me, AEIDOLONE: i've tried to go into singleplayer and quitted every single race i attempted to start right after the start. after over 600 ranked online races i just can't find any fun in driving against AI. they drive fast and (depending on settings) aggressive too. but they can't in no mean be compared to real (good or meh) humans.

i hope you make the switch to much more demanding and adrenalin pumping task of "multiplayer online racing" and not feel "finished with PC2" because you got it all. you miss a lot of fun (and frustration)

Of course multiplayer is more fun. Multiplayer is always more fun. I did it kind of only for the achievements :P. You can see it on my Steam - I have all the singleplayer achievements unlocked, and aiming for all of the other! I am that type of a collectionist guy, and yeah, just like I said, I hate myself sometimes for this... :P

But in the other hand, at the same time, the adventure in singleplayer was a dive in the sim racing general, because I'm new in it, so I think it's a good starting point to learn the basics. :)

RomKnight
19-01-2018, 12:23
I never got myself to get all that completing stuff in games even if I had the time.

Kudos.

VelvetTorpedo
19-01-2018, 13:24
I got all the bobbleheads in Fallout 3, but I think this is a way cooler perfectionism :)