PDA

View Full Version : list of improvements for the patches.

NMD
17-01-2018, 22:51
hello, a question for moderators or those who work for sms.when they take out a new patch, is the information that you read in the forums and then you speak with sms and you said that they have to improve or directly they make their own list?

peterCars
17-01-2018, 23:35
a million dollar question and likely commercial in confidence.

Mahjik
18-01-2018, 13:45
SMS uses this forum, content from the all of the WMD members that was gathered during the 2 years of development, and SMS's own wants for what is improved/implemented.

Alfisti
18-01-2018, 14:40
I think it may be a bit easier now, at first there wa so much piouring in that i don't fancy the job or sorting through it all. I suspect that now there's at least some stability, the team can breathe a bit and start checking off the little annoyances that drive us nuts.

MaXyM
18-01-2018, 14:50
@Mahjik what about the list Ian asked mods to create? Was it meant to be internal? Would be really useful to make it public (if exists)

Mahjik
18-01-2018, 14:53
@Mahjik what about the list Ian asked mods to create? Was it meant to be internal? Would be really useful to make it public (if exists)

At this point, one does not exist. I don't have any information as to whether that decision was changed or if there are just delays. I will say that I have seen a lot of SMS staff members on this forum since the New Year. They may not be posting, but there have been several staff members actively on the forums recently.