PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Backwards txt chat in MP sessions

Krobo
21-01-2018, 22:31
Hi I finally was able to capture this on vid ..It has been randomly happening from day 1 but its totally random & I don't know what triggers it ! so I can't reproduce it .. This is a locked MP league race, It happens once connected to the server after going out on track & esc back to pits or lobby when (as admin) I type last min race or Q instructions my txt comes out backwards ! lol It looks like im typing in another language ! lol
Anyway I managed to captuere some of it .. in this vid what I actually try to type is :"cant type it goes backwards" but see for your self what happens.

https://youtu.be/cPXf3aLdNik

FxUK
21-01-2018, 22:34
I've had this numerous times, lmao on occassions.. but then it clicked.

My wheel was not straight and it caused the cursor to become forced left after each keystroke.

How I wish I could stop my wheel from navigating menus / changing options / messing with txt chat, etc

MaximusN
21-01-2018, 22:34
Sometimes this game has a mind of it's own.

I hope it's not planning to take over the world. :p

Krobo
22-01-2018, 05:12
I've had this numerous times, lmao on occassions.. but then it clicked.

My wheel was not straight and it caused the cursor to become forced left after each keystroke.

How I wish I could stop my wheel from navigating menus / changing options / messing with txt chat, etc

AHHH .. makes perfect sense , don't know why I didn't think of this as I always have to dance around the wheel position in the UI , especially in the set up menu .. !