The Geezer
22-01-2018, 03:03
Hi, Is it possible to post a saved race to youtube? can anyone tell me please
Many thanks.

Mahjik
22-01-2018, 03:06
Hi, Is it possible to post a saved race to youtube? can anyone tell me please
Many thanks.

You can't do it directly. You have to play it back inside of PC2, and use recording software to record the video to your harddrive. Then it can be uploaded to YouTube.

The Geezer
22-01-2018, 06:52
thanks for that.

Olijke Poffer
22-01-2018, 07:28
You can't do it directly. You have to play it back inside of PC2, and use recording software to record the video to your harddrive. Then it can be uploaded to YouTube.

You can record directly. I use the Nvidia experience for this. At the race start I use the alt-z keycombo to start recording.
When I want to stop I click stop recording and it gets saved to your HDD. From there you can upload it to YT.

Mahjik
22-01-2018, 13:13
You can record directly. I use the Nvidia experience for this. At the race start I use the alt-z keycombo to start recording.
When I want to stop I click stop recording and it gets saved to your HDD. From there you can upload it to YT.

He did say "saved races", and he may want to record a TV view.

g1oomey
22-01-2018, 18:10
You can use OBS Studio, which is free open-source software, which is pretty simple to use and has recording capabilities, and pretty hardware agnostic... to do the trick.

Olijke Poffer
22-01-2018, 19:33
He did say "saved races", and he may want to record a TV view.
Lol indeed. Sorry.. ;)

poirqc
22-01-2018, 20:06

Your advice is still good. It works to for a live race and a replay of a saved race. Plus it's really easy to use when using an nvidia card. OSB Studio is also a good alternative.

Mahjik
22-01-2018, 20:38
There are many free tools out there.. I personally use MSI Afterburner for recording video, but just about anything works.