PDA

View Full Version : Problems with "triple crown" trophy

Chawabax
22-01-2018, 21:23
Win 3 races in career mode:

Indy 500 - Indycar Series (Tier 1)
24h LeMans - Global Endurance Championship (Tier 1)
Azure Circuit Grand Prix - Formula X Championship (Tier 2)

I won Indy and 24h but I'm not able to win in Azure Circuit.... worse... I'm not able to race in Azure Circuit :p

Formula X Championship (Tier 2) is locked to me, I'm not able to select that championship, maybe because I won the next one, Indycar Series, without racing all the formula series from the beginning. Indycar Series were available after winning the Endurance Championship. So somehow if you win Tier 1 of a series, previous tiers become locked to you.

Is there a way to unlock all championships still unplayed?
Is there a way to race in Azure Circuit to win the trophy other than in the Formula X Championship (Tier 2)?
Really I have to restart the career with a second driver? :(

Ofnir4
22-01-2018, 21:53
The trophy does NOT specify any series, I got mine in formula C. Once you win a tier one series you can go back, but be aware that will reset your path beyond the series you choose.

Chawabax
23-01-2018, 11:15
The trophy does NOT specify any series, I got mine in formula C.
Good to know :yes:

Once you win a tier one series you can go back, but be aware that will reset your path beyond the series you choose.
This (picture) is my actual situation: I won the tier 1 series (Indycar) WITHOUT partecipating in lower lever series... now they are locked and I can not go back :(
Is there any solution?

Ofnir4
23-01-2018, 12:07
Something is not right, you should have all series in all tiers unlocked.
But since your career is bugged for some reason, you will have to advance in tiers like you did the first time (like winning a tier 6 to unlock tier 5) or choose any series in the tier you like, have an unsuccessful season (by skipping the races) and at the end of the season, the others series in that tier should be available. As the azure coast is available in formula C (second championship in the series) and Formula X, you can fail a GT3 season in tier 2, then go to FX. Fail the ginetta GT5 season and to go FC. Or win any series you can choose in tier 6 or 3.

But no matter what approach you choose, the game will consider that your new ceiling, so if you go for the formula C and win, tier 4 will be the highest tier available to you.
So if you don't feel like going through 3 tiers again, go to GT3 in tier 2, fail the season and go for FX the next "year".
And then maybe the game will recognize the fact that you won in all tiers and grant you the freedom to choose from every series in every tier that you should already have.

Chawabax
24-01-2018, 19:15
Something is not right, you should have all series in all tiers unlocked.
But since your career is bugged for some reason....

I tried to follow your suggestions (replaying some series, low or high level) but nothing changed. Failing the seson did not changed the gold cup, no new series available.... worse... actually everything is locked, even the few series that were unlocked :p :p :p
It doesn't matter, my career is bugged but I already completed it.
I started a new career with a new driver, playing 4-5 hours with boring races (minimum lap number, zero level opponents and so on), but at the end I was able to master the last trophy connected with the career, triple crown is mine.

Thanks for your help :cool:

SpinnPaget
24-01-2018, 21:42
I had the same problem with the lower tiers being locked on me :( I started a new career, but have not yet progressed off Rookie to see if the series are available to me once gaining tiers.