PDA

View Full Version : Hosting European Le Mans Series on Saturday Mornings.

WKK3
24-01-2018, 01:12
I'm WKK3 and I am hosting a Euro Le Mans Series league on Saturday Mornings. This league is the Euro Sportscar counterpart to the Sunday Cup League Camel GT. We are in alliance with the SCL and are looking to branch to the European time zone.

What we run:
We run 2 classes. LMP2 and GT3.
LMP2: 1 make Oreca open cockpit chassis.
GT3: Any GT3 car.
We run the open cockpit to separate from the closed cockpit LMP2's in Camel GT. Only rule is if you run the ELMS full time nd run in Camel GT for a few races in LMP2 you must run the open cockpit there for contract reasons.

Our Season:
Our Season starts of at Silverstone when the SCL starts there season at Daytona. A 8 race season makes up the season and a 4 to 6 week off season splits it up.
R1: Silverstone
R2: Spa
R3: Brands Hatch
R4: Imola
R5: Monza
R6: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
R7: Bathurst (GT3 Only) LMP2 off week.
R8: Nurburgring
Special Event: Le Mans. (LMP2 AND GTE)

Le Mans:
Le Mans will be a special race at the end of the year with LMP2 and GTE. Also this will be shared with the Camel GT special event as well. 4 LMP1 cars will run as both LMP and GT champions will run for the win and overall champion. 4 LMP2 cars and 8 GTE round out the field all racing for class and title of Le Mans Winners. *NOTE: LMP1 is still in the air, still working with Sunday Cup League

If this sounds like a series you would like to run let me know so I can make a entry list. My PSN is WKK3. This will be Broadcasted LIVE. Website will be up by tomorrow night 1/24