PDA

View Full Version : Have I been driving Pcars 2 too much?

schroda
24-01-2018, 10:50
I traveled over 400 klms today in the course of my work today.
This morning I was traveling along the Wisemans Ferry /Peats Ridge Rd. People in NSW Australia may know the road.

I have traversed it many a time by motorbike and car, but today I was in my car, a sweet handling but under powered subaru liberty.
The road follows the Hawkesbury river, and is a very winding and narrow back road. An absolute joy to drive or ride.

Today I was in my car. I sort of know though the road, but not well. It is too twisty for me to know every bend and corner.
And I only use the road occasionally these days.

I was traveling quite quickly, but not on the limit and not in an unsafe manor, but the Feds may have disagreed.
And as I said, I don't know the road that well.
I laughed out loud, when I went to look for the track map, then realized, I was in the real world.

CoproManiac
24-01-2018, 10:56
lol

OddTimer
24-01-2018, 10:58
lol2

Jetsun
24-01-2018, 11:51
ahah, as long as you don't see ghost cars that's ok i guess

balderz002
24-01-2018, 11:55
I laughed out loud, when I went to look for the track map, then realized, I was in the real world.

I do a similarly silly thing when watching youtube videos of PCars2. I keep trying to press the look behind button to see rearwards.

luckyluca
24-01-2018, 12:02
I do a similarly silly thing when watching youtube videos of PCars2. I keep trying to press the look behind button to see rearwards.

what about the constant urge to take over slower cars?
or to use the handbrake when turning 90 degrees corners in city streets?

AbeWoz
24-01-2018, 12:10

i actually caught myself doing this recently in my WRX. Pull out on the road, look in my rearview mirror and then press where my 'look behind' button would be on my racing wheel....

Alfisti
24-01-2018, 13:24
I miss those roads, the roads here are ARROW straight and deathly boring. This is a great but utterly dull city TBH.

RacingAtHome
24-01-2018, 16:23
No. It's impossible to do that. I've driven the Bentley GT3 and Aston Martin GTE for a combination of 2 days. Not once did I think, I'm doing this too much. Then I drove the Z4 GT3.

Atak Kat
24-01-2018, 16:56
My real-life car has paddle shifters, but they are static...
On my T300 they rotate with the steering.
Drives me NUTS whenever I want to be a bit sporty in the car...
Downshifted instead of upshifted in a recent turn....oops.

ant1897
24-01-2018, 17:13
i actually caught myself doing this recently in my WRX. Pull out on the road, look in my rearview mirror and then press where my 'look behind' button would be on my racing wheel....

LOL I did the same last week. Get on the highway. Merge. Hit vol+ on my steering wheel, where my look back button would normally be.