PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Apps to get for an Xbox User?

Richie Padalino
24-01-2018, 15:24
Hello all,
I was just wondering which apps you would suggest to acquire, based on your experiences. Which are the best? Which ones I shouldn't bother with?

I already have CrewChief, which I have to say is absolutely bloody amazing. Although all he tends to do is swear at me, and tell me off, quite a lot :)

Xbox User, by the way. Hit me up with your suggestions.

Maskmagog
24-01-2018, 19:07
I use vrHive to collect my ever growing collection of poorly driven, slow laps. Recommended.

Cholton82
26-01-2018, 10:38
I have been using the Pcars Dash app since Pcars 1 , Normally when starting off in practice or qually I use the tyre temp display and then once up to temps swipe across to the one that shows the gear your in and changes depending on revs. Great app and I have it set on my servo base in between the gap at the top of the wheel so it looks like the dash of the car

Jetsun
26-01-2018, 11:25
I have been using the Pcars Dash app since Pcars 1 , Normally when starting off in practice or qually I use the tyre temp display and then once up to temps swipe across to the one that shows the gear your in and changes depending on revs. Great app and I have it set on my servo base in between the gap at the top of the wheel so it looks like the dash of the car

My greatest grief toward this one is that you can only have live telemetry, which is not really useful to me going at xxx Km/h compared to the ability to review my laps afterwards, while drinking a cup of coffee... pc's world starting to really pulling me :)
Other than that I find it really nice

Pisan777
17-02-2018, 00:01
I use sim dash for android. It’s aweso

Maskmagog
21-02-2018, 09:35
My greatest grief toward this one is that you can only have live telemetry, which is not really useful to me going at xxx Km/h compared to the ability to review my laps afterwards, while drinking a cup of coffee... pc's world starting to really pulling me :)
Other than that I find it really nice

vrHive (and maybe other apps) have live telemetry view (several screens), but also saves all your telemetry for reviewing afterwards (you must brew the coffee yourself though :))