PDA

View Full Version : enabling minimum safety rank on dedicated?

bloozmahn
26-01-2018, 12:35
I'm trying to enable this and nothing i'm doing works.

i'm not sure how to post my server.cfg files, but i'm just wondering if the "feature" is broken.

I can't find the value of "online_reputation_enabled" to add it to my flags, but i added it via text. not sure if that works or not.

____________________________________________________________________________________

/ Race flags - bitfield consisting of many flags, the default is set like this:
// ALLOW_CUSTOM_VEHICLE_SETUP (8) + ABS_ALLOWED (32) + SC_ALLOWED (64) + TCS_ALLOWED (128) + "
// FORCE_SAME_VEHICLE_CLASS (512) + FILL_SESSION_WITH_AI (131072) + AUTO_START_ENGINE (524288) + ONLINE_REPUTATION_ENABLED = 656106"
// See /api/list/flags/session in HTTP API, or globals "lists.flags.session" or "SessionFlags" in Lua API for the full list.
"Flags" : 656106, ONLINE_REPUTATION_ENABLED,

// AI opponent difficulty, from 0 to 100. Applies only on loading if GridSize is larger than MaxPlayers, and the FILL_SESSION_WITH_AI flag is enabled.
"OpponentDifficulty" : 50,

// Minimum Online Safety Rank: "U","F","E","D","C","B","A","S"
"MinimumOnlineRank" : "C",

// Visual only damage
"DamageType" : 1,

// No tire wear.
"TireWearType" : 8,

// Fuel usage off.
"FuelUsageType" : 2,

// Penalties on.
"PenaltiesType" : 1,

// Any camera view allowed.
"AllowedViews" : 0,

Visceral_Syn
26-01-2018, 13:39
Flags work best when you use the numerical value, the minimum online rank values are not letters, they are numbers, even if you MortICi's modified sms_base script.

Just because this thread is 188 posts, doesn't mean all of your questions are not already answered in it: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?56669-Dedicated-Server-Configuration-Sample-FIXED-Time-Weather-MultiClass!-11-2-17

bloozmahn
26-01-2018, 19:28
thanks for the constructive advice.. sorta.

not everyone here is a programmer and reading 188 posts is quite difficult when the search function doesn't necessarily help much when you dont' know the exact syntax of the commands.

but whatever.. i'll just keep wasting time because i love it.

would be nice if people read things before going on rants about how terrible it is that someone didn't figure something that has abysmal instructions out.

Visceral_Syn
26-01-2018, 19:34
wait... reading is quite difficult ???
I'll just not help anymore...

bloozmahn
26-01-2018, 21:01
I wasn't aware you were helping.