PDA

View Full Version : Info on patch 4.0 .. help me search

Angst1974
02-02-2018, 22:09
This is not a question about when or what for patch 4 , I mean is must of been answered .

Can anyone search and tell me what they did in the advanced search to find it ? Because I seem incapable

Schnizz58
02-02-2018, 22:23
This is not a question about when or what for patch 4 , I mean it must have been answered .

Can anyone search and tell me what they did in the advanced search to find it ? Because I seem incapable

Are you asking where to find what is going to be in patch 4? If so, there is no such list. If you're asking where to find the release date, I don't know where to find it but they've targeted early-to-mid Feb.

Konan
02-02-2018, 22:43
This is not a question about when or what for patch 4 , I mean is must of been answered .

Top of the page :SMS posts or Moderator posts...anything commented on the patch you'll find there...

Or...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29251-What-Project-CARS-Need-To-Do-To-Improve-Their-Game!&p=962869&viewfull=1#post962869