PDA

View Full Version : The Garage Car Setup Database

blinkngone
03-02-2018, 21:19
If you have a setup you would like to share with others put it in here. I'll try and keep it organized like the TT setups.

Rafaellongbeach
21-03-2018, 21:05
If you have a setup you would like to share with others put it in here. I'll try and keep it organized like the TT setups.

Anyone found a site with a large amout of setup to project cars 2? thx

awaite85
21-03-2018, 22:01
You can find a few specific Cars or Car + track setups here in the forums. Or search on youtube. Yorkie905 has a great channel that explains how to set up the car's also. Even the setups i've taken from here i've had to tweak. Other people's setups are never going to acknowledge you're own driving style, good luck! :D

blinkngone
21-03-2018, 23:39
You can check out Kryptic's thread.http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?61087-Kryptic-TMG-s-Video-Setups-Post-Patch-4-0

What we need is for someone to post one of their setups in here. Just get it started and then maybe others will post. All of the setups in the old database weren't great(some were bs) but at least there were ones you could try out.

For instance, sim26, you could post your rain setup for the Mercedes 190E?

awaite85
22-03-2018, 15:38
Some were BS because it wasn't designed with you're driving style. I think it would be more positive and beneficial for people to learn how to tune the cars instead of just copying setups. It's not going to work for everyone, people are just going to end up frustrated.

blinkngone
22-03-2018, 15:55
Some were BS because it wasn't designed with you're driving style. I think it would be more positive and beneficial for people to learn how to tune the cars instead of just copying setups. It's not going to work for everyone, people are just going to end up frustrated.
Well some were bs because people rated them that way, there was a rating available for people that tried the setups. How did you make out with your Texas run?http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?61375-Does-anyone-have-a-decent-setup-for-ford-fusion-stockcar-at-Daytona&p=1490476&viewfull=1#post1490476

awaite85
27-03-2018, 20:52
Well some were bs because people rated them that way, there was a rating available for people that tried the setups. How did you make out with your Texas run?http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?61375-Does-anyone-have-a-decent-setup-for-ford-fusion-stockcar-at-Daytona&p=1490476&viewfull=1#post1490476

I gotcha. I agree also. I tweaked it and am still loose there with the stock car. May not worry about it. Texas doesn't come up much in lobbies.

blinkngone
01-04-2018, 14:49
Hi, I am going to try and work on a rain setup to post here. Critique is welcome because maybe all of us can learn something. Unfortunately I can only do Silverstone National, sorry about that. One of the things I noticed, as others have mentioned, is that the minimum tire pressure is locked in GT3 and GTE so rear tires in particular are difficult for me to get heat into. The only thing I could find in IMSA regulations regarding tire pressure was a maximum requirement to prevent cheating on ride height "13.2 Maximum cold pressures on Dry-Type tires for measurements is 30.45 PSI". If the tire pressures were not locked at 18.85 maybe more heat could be put into the tires. At the AI setting I chose the AI are running about 3.5 seconds off the WR. OK, here goes, fire away.:cool: