PDA

View Full Version : Not getting any rear slip feel PC2

Optitmus
05-02-2018, 22:33
wheel = t300rs
FFB settings = jack spades standard mid

Whenever i drive something RWD like the Ford v8 supercar im not getting any indication from the wheel that the rear has slipped or is about to slip,
thus i need to rely on visual and audio queues,
is this just how it is or can i get the wheel to give me something when the rear losses grip?

dan2312
05-02-2018, 23:41
Can you not just tell when driving the car? I know i have to be super sensitive to these things when driving as its hard to tell with any Sim racing game.

Are you talking about going around corners here?

blinkngone
05-02-2018, 23:55
Previous thread may be what you are talking about.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?54297-Outstanding-Product-with-one-significant-omission-slip-angle-dynamics&highlight=slip+angle+dynamics

hkraft300
06-02-2018, 04:52
Try increased caster angle and reduced steering ratio in car setup.
With my ffb settings I get good oversteer feel. It's not exactly rear tire slip feel. What I get is caster effect when the rear steps out.

I suppose you could also try Spade's SoP settings if they're available, or informative.

Sankyo
06-02-2018, 07:06
wheel = t300rs
FFB settings = jack spades standard mid

Whenever i drive something RWD like the Ford v8 supercar im not getting any indication from the wheel that the rear has slipped or is about to slip,
thus i need to rely on visual and audio queues,
is this just how it is or can i get the wheel to give me something when the rear losses grip?

Do you mean grip loss in a straight line (wheels spinning) or the rear end stepping out (oversteer)?

hkraft300
06-02-2018, 07:42
Do you mean grip loss in a straight line (wheels spinning) or the rear end stepping out (oversteer)?

I'll guess at the latter (oversteer feel).
Because V8 super car.

Keena
06-02-2018, 08:38
Ffb tone about 30 works for me. More slip versus less road feel.

Mahjik
06-02-2018, 13:29
If you are using Jack's files, ask Jack in his thread about how to increase that sensation.

Without using Jack's files, Tone is the setting that will increase this sensation.