PDA

View Full Version : Looking for clean PS4 drivers

Pindakaasklodder
07-02-2018, 17:06
I'm an intermediate driver and I am having a hard time enjoying multiplayer because of the intentional rammers and occasional disrespect. Hope there are people like me who wants to race regardless of skill set, and respect each other on track.

I'm in Amsterdam timezone. If you're interested please leave your psn below and see you on track!

V3nom
07-02-2018, 17:55
You can find my psn in my signature. I had the same problem as you and I stumbled on marmite racing community. I wasn't sure if a league was something for me as I am new to racing and actually am very slow. :D
But it's no problem with these guys there are slow and fast guys in this league.
It was really the best decision I made. I actually don't bother playing online without any of these guys.
There are casual races every Wednesday at 20:30 GMT and more serious endurance races on Saturday.
Anyway you can add me at least and I'll give you an invite whenever I'm playing.

iggy
08-02-2018, 17:44
Feel free to add iggyturtle as a friend in PS4... I'm probably at least slightly above average in my abilities, but not on all tracks. I have a S rating, because of many hours of racing and only thinking about winning as sort of secondary thought...

I'm in the USA, generally on in evenings ( eastern time zone ) on week nights... weekends , I could be on much more depending on what else might be going on in my life.

Generally speaking... I don't have that much trouble with rammers , I've only encountered a hand full of people who I could tell were purposely wrecking others. I feel one of the keys is to drive within your own limits, watch out for the guys who are clearly trying to race well beyond their limits... and if need be slow down a little and let those fools go on ahead of you. Most likely those fools will be crashed in the next lap and you can go past them after they've crashed. But seriously, I've found very much that you have to learn when to be aggressive and when to just sit back and watch others wreck while you run a more conservative pace.

Hilazza
08-02-2018, 21:19
Add me...S1550 Level Driver. My name is my psn

leeroy98
08-02-2018, 23:34
Feel free to add iggyturtle as a friend in PS4... I'm probably at least slightly above average in my abilities, but not on all tracks. I have a S rating, because of many hours of racing and only thinking about winning as sort of secondary thought...

I'm in the USA, generally on in evenings ( eastern time zone ) on week nights... weekends , I could be on much more depending on what else might be going on in my life.

Generally speaking... I don't have that much trouble with rammers , I've only encountered a hand full of people who I could tell were purposely wrecking others. I feel one of the keys is to drive within your own limits, watch out for the guys who are clearly trying to race well beyond their limits... and if need be slow down a little and let those fools go on ahead of you. Most likely those fools will be crashed in the next lap and you can go past them after they've crashed. But seriously, I've found very much that you have to learn when to be aggressive and when to just sit back and watch others wreck while you run a more conservative pace.

Raced with iggyturtle quite a few times quick and clean add him up and i race in a clean lobby most nights with the same guys add me as well im on most days PSN leeroy98

Pindakaasklodder
09-02-2018, 17:18
Thanks for the replies guys! I'm looking forward to a friendly competition on track.

AndySly
16-02-2018, 10:14
what's your psn, Pindaklaasklodder and v3nom? Can't see them. Mine is Andy_sly. So feel free to add me. Always looking for clean racers in my time zone (GMT+1). I will also look at marmite racing league. Thx for the hint.