PDA

View Full Version : Car won't stall immersion issue

Swamprat1993
09-02-2018, 16:14
I have recently revisited driving old h pattern cars after a long stint of gt3 driving I assumed the no stall was part of those cars but under no circumstances can I even force a stall I simply can go from neutral to any gear at a dead stop no clutch needed I have auto start to off is there another setting in missing? It worked in the past but not anymore without me changing anything that I can remember

Swamprat1993
09-02-2018, 16:18
Nevermind I found the issue immediately following me posting this there was an auto clutch setting set to on in control scheme...i swear I'm not stupid

MaximusN
09-02-2018, 16:19
I have recently revisited driving old h pattern cars after a long stint of gt3 driving I assumed the no stall was part of those cars but under no circumstances can I even force a stall I simply can go from neutral to any gear at a dead stop no clutch needed I have auto start to off is there another setting in missing? It worked in the past but not anymore without me changing anything that I can remember
Do you have autoclutch set to on perhaps? ;)

EDIT: Yes :p

John Hargreaves
09-02-2018, 16:19
Glad you found it. Not only can you stall, you can also bump start it again.

ortazel
09-02-2018, 17:08
Anyone know if the patch fixed the issue where you "inherit" previous lobby settings? I always play with autoclutch off, but if you join a lobby where someone has it turned on, your settings change and don't switch back when you leave.

AbeWoz
09-02-2018, 17:10
Anyone know if the patch fixed the issue where you "inherit" previous lobby settings? I always play with autoclutch off, but if you join a lobby where someone has it turned on, your settings change and don't switch back when you leave.

check the patch notes
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55001-Project-CARS-2-PC-Updates-Changelog&p=1472667#post1472667

ortazel
09-02-2018, 19:46
check the patch notes
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55001-Project-CARS-2-PC-Updates-Changelog&p=1472667#post1472667

All due respect, but this is not super helpful. I read the patch notes before I posted, but didn't see anything. There are also clearly some things that got patched but didn't make it on the giant patch notes list (e.g. excess tire smoke).

Did you see anything helpful in there/do you know whether they fixed the inherited settings bug?