PDA

View Full Version : exchange Project Cars 2 PS4 for PC

edhunter
10-02-2018, 12:47
Hello,
I have bought Project Cars for ps4 at the end of 2017. I played it a while using my Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 wheel.
I had some issues with the game and I abandoned it waiting for fixes.

Meanwhile I tried the game on my PC using the same wheel. It was absolutely different experience. I liked it much more than on the PS4.
Now my question is - is there any way to exchange PS4 version for PC version, or get refund for ps4 one in order to buy pc version?

Regards,
Georgi

AbeWoz
10-02-2018, 12:58
you would have the contact the retailer/seller where you bought the PS4 version of the game. SMS doesn't control game sales.

Konan
10-02-2018, 13:00
Hello,
I have bought Project Cars for ps4 at the end of 2017. I played it a while using my Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 wheel.
I had some issues with the game and I abandoned it waiting for fixes.

Meanwhile I tried the game on my PC using the same wheel. It was absolutely different experience. I liked it much more than on the PS4.
Now my question is - is there any way to exchange PS4 version for PC version, or get refund for ps4 one in order to buy pc version?

Regards,
Georgi

I'm affraid not...
The only thing you can do is sell your PS4 edition (if it's a physical copy) and re-invest in a pc copy...

Konan
10-02-2018, 13:01
you would have the contact the retailer/seller where you bought the PS4 version of the game. SMS doesn't control game sales.

That might be too late since he bought it end 2017...

edhunter
10-02-2018, 13:04
I forgot to tell that it is digital copy. I bought it from PlayStation store. I guess I should contact Sony support.

Konan
10-02-2018, 13:06
I forgot to tell that it is digital copy. I bought it from PlayStation store. I guess I should contact Sony support.

They won't refund this long after purchase though...

edhunter
10-02-2018, 13:19
Yep, I should tried earlier.

I wanted to stay away from PC gaming, but could not :)
I also have AC for ps4, still haven't tried it on PC, but on ps4 is pretty unplayable with my wheel.

I guess only gran turismo will keep me in front of ps4 sometimes.

However PCars2 is my favourite sim now. It feels much more realistic compared to gt.

Thanks

Konan
10-02-2018, 13:21

I also have AC for ps4, still haven't tried it on PC, but on ps4 is pretty unplayable with my wheel.

However PCars2 is my favourite sim now. It feels much more realistic compared to gt.

Thanks

You could always wait for some kind off sale to purchase the pc edition...

Roushman624
12-02-2018, 00:50
They won't refund this long after purchase though...

Microsoft refunded my Forza 7 months after my purchase due to my game not starting lol.

Goresh
13-02-2018, 10:37
Keep both, just a thought.

John Hargreaves
13-02-2018, 12:12

Thanks

Yeah, good luck with that, once you step in the rabbit hole there is no way back. I'd suggest keeping both as noted above. I run the PC2 version PC sim style with the wheel, pedals, buttonboxes, bass shaker, VR etc and it's great, but I also play it on PS4 with a pad and assists on just on the TV and it's also really good, just very different.

edit: I also have AC on the PS4 and I haven't been able to get into it very well, I think it's a better bet on PC. I think there might be a good reason why it was such a cheap title to buy on PS4. Even on PC though, I can really feel there is less going on under your tyres compared to PC2, but it's a good game and has some nice cars.

edhunter
17-02-2018, 12:54
Sony refused to refund me as expected.
I bought steam deluxe edition key from kinguin for 52 eur.