PDA

View Full Version : Monday Mixer Weekly Lobby

ECT CHEF
10-02-2018, 20:04
I have been testing this event for a couple weeks now and it has been drawing attention in my league that I am in and also drew a good crowd couple weeks without saying anything. I will try to make this a weekly event every Monday so always keep an eye out every Monday for a Monday Mixer lobby. A little background about how this came about. Over the past couple months I sat down and developed a small generator program that randomizes the car and track selection separately, along with weather choices and the class type. It's a simple program to keep my programming skills up to par and to try something new out. It was a fun project to work on and it has received positive feedback and suggestions on what they like to see in patches or in the next generator.

Last week in the Monday Mixer lobby we races at Dubai GP with the Super Trofeo and it was deemed a success. There were a couple instances that were dealt with after the race.

The Rules of Mixer Monday is CLEAN RACING. The damage will be set to full and the track limits for this week will be off, if consistent corner cutting is being displayed, track limits will always be on. Penalties will be on and the License ranking will be at F1000. If a person can't make a pass properly or is constantly hitting people off the track, that person will be kicked from the lobby.

This event is made to have fun and to learn new combos that you may find interesting. Here are the details for the next race.

Track: Redbull Ring National
Car: TC1 2014 Renault Clio Cup
Weather: Real Weather (Will Update if Changed)
Class Type: Identical
Formation: Standing Start

bloozmahn
10-02-2018, 23:51
I have been testing this event for a couple weeks now and it has been drawing attention in my league that I am in and also drew a good crowd couple weeks without saying anything. I will try to make this a weekly event every Monday so always keep an eye out every Monday for a Monday Mixer lobby. A little background about how this came about. Over the past couple months I sat down and developed a small generator program that randomizes the car and track selection separately, along with weather choices and the class type. It's a simple program to keep my programming skills up to par and to try something new out. It was a fun project to work on and it has received positive feedback and suggestions on what they like to see in patches or in the next generator.

Last week in the Monday Mixer lobby we races at Dubai GP with the Super Trofeo and it was deemed a success. There were a couple instances that were dealt with after the race.

The Rules of Mixer Monday is CLEAN RACING. The damage will be set to full and the track limits for this week will be off, if consistent corner cutting is being displayed, track limits will always be on. Penalties will be on and the License ranking will be at F1000. If a person can't make a pass properly or is constantly hitting people off the track, that person will be kicked from the lobby.

This event is made to have fun and to learn new combos that you may find interesting. Here are the details for the next race.

Track: Redbull Ring National
Car: TC1 2014 Renault Clio Cup
Weather: Real Weather (Will Update if Changed)
Class Type: Identical
Formation: Standing Start

mind if i post this in my FB group ?

will the server name be monday mixer?