PDA

View Full Version : AI car set up over 80%

lokid
12-02-2018, 17:51
Firstly is it 80%?

What exactly do the AI change over this level, is it wings or the whole car. How indepth do they really go?

Be interested in this topic. because most tracks I'm around 90 and i can use default setup and still get in the top three. So wondering if this is actually working as intended?

Smoked_Cheddar
12-02-2018, 18:00
Firstly is it 80%?

What exactly do the AI change over this level, is it wings or the whole car. How indepth do they really go?

Be interested in this topic. because most tracks I'm around 90 and i can use default setup and still get in the top three. So wondering if this is actually working as intended?

I think they focus on things like downforce, because they're way faster in the straights once they get off the default setup.

What cars are you running if I may ask, I've had to work my butt off to get up there at 80%. I mostly run GT3, LMP2, and GTE.

Bealdor
12-02-2018, 18:14
The mainly adjust downforce and gearing for tracks that a tagged as low df tracks.

lokid
12-02-2018, 18:38
Ive been using the Formula C and formula Renault and Super trofeo with new patch. The FC is my career.

Smoked_Cheddar
12-02-2018, 18:47
I just started practicing the FC, and I could see that making lower downforce adjustments probably would be very adverse in the turns.

Fun car though.