I just want to say Thank you, to all of you working
on this game, Im Playing on a Ps4, and sure it has some problems
but its just minor thing that not affect the overall race experience for me
Now Im waiting for the new patch to be relesed on console, maby this week
ill hope
Once again thank you !

John Hargreaves
15-02-2018, 21:00
I've got a lot of hours in this game, but I'm still getting new and amazing races all the time. I did one this evening - 18 laps at Fuji, 07:00 start in medium cloud, looked gorgeous. I was in the Acura GT3 car, the grid was 31 cars spread across LMP1, GT3 and GT4. I managed to work my way up to the head of the GT3 field after about 8 laps, but the no.2 guy just behind me wasn't backing off. He was no more than a few yards (and one tiny mistake on my part) behind all the way. Then the LMP1s came to lap us and I was genuinely nervous; I had to get out of their way, but the 2nd place was looking for his chance all the time. 10 LMP1s whizzed past in successive corners until we were alone again. He was still there, and a few laps later we hit the back of the GT4s. Again I had to negotiate traffic while keeping one eye on my opponent for lap after lap. 18 laps in total, thirty-odd minutes of racing and so close that I couldn't make a single error otherwise he would have jumped me. Amazing stuff.

ELAhrairah
15-02-2018, 21:11
I had exact the same feeling tonight: Drove in the Mclaren GT1 the complete Nurburgring in VR... My heart was pumping every corner, the hills made me feel a bit nauseous but I refused to tone down world movement in the options because I wanted to feel everything and I must say I sincereley love this game. Pcars2 + VR = epicness

Stone Cold Stig
15-02-2018, 21:13
I've got a lot of hours in this game, but I'm still getting new and amazing races all the time. I did one this evening - 18 laps at Fuji, 07:00 start in medium cloud, looked gorgeous. I was in the Acura GT3 car, the grid was 31 cars spread across LMP1, GT3 and GT4. I managed to work my way up to the head of the GT3 field after about 8 laps, but the no.2 guy just behind me wasn't backing off. He was no more than a few yards (and one tiny mistake on my part) behind all the way. Then the LMP1s came to lap us and I was genuinely nervous; I had to get out of their way, but the 2nd place was looking for his chance all the time. 10 LMP1s whizzed past in successive corners until we were alone again. He was still there, and a few laps later we hit the back of the GT4s. Again I had to negotiate traffic while keeping one eye on my opponent for lap after lap. 18 laps in total, thirty-odd minutes of racing and so close that I couldn't make a single error otherwise he would have jumped me. Amazing stuff.

And that is why I bought this game in the first place.

Experiences like that are why i keep coming back and why i want this game to succeed on consoles. (Especially PS4 & XB1)

And NOTE , i said XB1, not XB1X.

No other game on console can even come close to project cars 2 in being able to create and recreate amazing race day scenarios.

How does that slogan go??......

Your Race, Anytime, Anywhere

Feel free to correct me if I got that wrong,.. but you get the idea.:chuncky:

jimmyb_84
15-02-2018, 21:25

I've had many multi-class races like that many at Daytona too and a more recent 1hr race at Bathurst starting at 05:00 into the daylight to replicate Bathurst 12hrs. This game is incredible sometimes. I too have felt nervous when passing or being passed by traffic. I normally emerge from my cupboard with a sweat on......