PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial Can not add ghost on track

Qudje
17-02-2018, 16:07
Hi there,
Does someone know if it is possible to select a ghost on single tracks like California Highway or Azure Coast? Cant seem to select one. Is it not possible and can this be fixed?

lvj02
18-02-2018, 16:57
Hi there,
Does someone know if it is possible to select a ghost on single tracks like California Highway or Azure Coast? Cant seem to select one. Is it not possible and can this be fixed?you can select only from the top 30 including yourself, if you are not in the top 30 then your own ghost cannot be used. It's a bummer since other racing games you can.

cpcdem
18-02-2018, 17:02
The OP is in the PC platform, where it there's no top 30 limitation. It's just that there's a problem with some of the very long tracks and indeed ghosts very often do not get uploaded for them.

pferreirag60
19-02-2018, 12:02
Yes, before patch 4, because I havenīt tried anymore, I couldīt choose a ghost, usually my laps times are in the first 20, but I couldīt choose a ghost, every drive i tried, no ghost.

jesse buckingham
05-08-2018, 05:50
I tried to upload a ghost so that i could use the set up they used but when I selected the player who's ghost I wanted to upload there was only 'send friend request' no ' add ghost' option:confused:

cpcdem
05-08-2018, 06:42
Which car and track? Which ghost did you try to load? Are you sure you pressed the button "ADD GHOST" at the left first?

BioBen
09-08-2018, 08:42
You have to click on the boxes on the left hand side of the screen to choose a ghost. Trying to click on the specific name or ghost on the leader board list will just take you to the persons profile.