PDA

View Full Version : Per car force feedback settings

Dave81983
19-02-2018, 10:22
Hi all.

I did search the forum but couldn't find an answer to this. Is there a way on PC to adjust force feedback per car. I don't find the weight very consistent between cars and want to make tweaks without changing the overall feedback settings.

Thanks.

David.

ELAhrairah
19-02-2018, 10:29
No, game does not support that. Workaround: a third party app for steering wheel ffb to store multiple profiles. I haven't seen one that works with every/generic steering wheel.

You can also map a hotkey on your steering wheel for ffb tone and volume. At least you 'll be able to change ffb without going into menu all the time.

PoL
19-02-2018, 10:44
Agree with ELAhrairah that the best solution is to map the -/+ assignments for volume and tone to your wheel/keyboard, then once in quali/race switch to the telemetry view and bottom left you will see your ffb settings in numbers.

Also while you are at it. load the jack spade files. tisk tisk. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51628-Jack-Spade-Custom-FFB-Files

Zaskarspants
19-02-2018, 11:59
I set up the ffb so the group c just clip, this is one of the heavier ffb groups.

I can then enjoy the different feeling and weight that all the cars have in pcars. For me the wide variation in the feel of the cars is as important as the cars looking and sounding different.

Jetsun
19-02-2018, 12:16
I set up the ffb so the group c just clip, this is one of the heavier ffb groups.

I can then enjoy the different feeling and weight that all the cars have in pcars. For me the wide variation in the feel of the cars is as important as the cars looking and sounding different.
Same here :) using gt1, will try group c

Zaskarspants
19-02-2018, 12:20
Same here :) using gt1, will try group c

Just to add, I also find that the ' heavy cars' can vary a bit depending on tone settings so it can certainly vary.

Dave81983
19-02-2018, 12:23
Thanks guys. I will map the buttons and I didn't realise it showed you you settings in the telemetry screen. That will be useful for making sure my normal settings are in place for GT3 which is what I drive most.