PDA

View Full Version : How to Download Set-ups?

Richie Padalino
19-02-2018, 12:23
Now, I'm probably just missing something really obvious here, but I see people talking about downloading Set-ups, etc.

How is this actually done?

blinkngone
19-02-2018, 13:10
Go to Time Trial. It will look somewhat different on your platform. Sorry but you can only search "Class" making things more difficult. Syncing the Leaderboard will be an issue at times.
Click on the "Add Ghost".
Highlight the run you want. Must have a Gear/Wrench and Ghost for you to share the setup. Click
Click Add Ghost
Your Ghost selection will show under your vehicle, click Start.
Highlight the light Blue Gear toward the right, click it.
You will now see the Yellow "1" and the Yellow Shared setups received.
You need to save it to use it.

Richie Padalino
19-02-2018, 13:55
Ah, sound. Nice one mate. The part I didn't realise was grabbing the set-up once I actually went on to the actual time trial, not on the leaderboard part.

Brilliant, thanks a lot.

KANETAKER
19-02-2018, 23:39
I have seen that some players have marked times in TimeTrial but strangely they do not have ghosts to be able to download them (and get their setups). Is it a bug in the game, or is there a way to prevent other players from getting your setups by participating in Time Trial? Since there are a lot of fast players who have avoided participating in that game mode to not expose / share their setups; although a TT setups behaves differently in race conditions, but it can be used as a base to correct or improve an own setup.

blinkngone
20-02-2018, 00:55
I have seen that some players have marked times in TimeTrial but strangely they do not have ghosts to be able to download them (and get their setups). Is it a bug in the game, or is there a way to prevent other players from getting your setups by participating in Time Trial? Since there are a lot of fast players who have avoided participating in that game mode to not expose / share their setups; although a TT setups behaves differently in race conditions, but it can be used as a base to correct or improve an own setup.
It's happened to me when I have made a run and the ghost doesn't show up and I have not tried to hide a setup. If I just go back and run again then that has fixed it for me. Some people may just move on rather than do an additional run to get their ghost to show up.