PDA

View Full Version : Career issues

iWaldzo
21-02-2018, 22:45
So the career i had spent 25-30 hours wiped. I tried all the fixes from the forums but they didn't work and it has actually ended up with me losing everything (stats, accolades etc). Its frustrating because i had completed all tier 6/5 championships, all single seater championships and the chevy,ford ginetta, honda manufacturer drives. I took a break and returned to restart the career and have been working through these championships again but when it comes to the 3rd honda event in the indy honda i have done it twice now, yet it doesn't show that i have as the invitational event for winning it is still locked.

Is there anything that can be done about any of the lost progress, even if its just the honda event issue i would be grateful

Shoemaker
22-02-2018, 08:43
Yes, do not do ANY events or invitations. Just do career races. So far so good for me.

RoccoTTS
22-02-2018, 08:52
A few days ago, for a moment i thought i also lost my career. But when i opened "manage drivers" on right bottom, i could re-load my current career and i was good to go.

AbeWoz
22-02-2018, 11:54
So the career i had spent 25-30 hours wiped. I tried all the fixes from the forums but they didn't work and it has actually ended up with me losing everything (stats, accolades etc). Its frustrating because i had completed all tier 6/5 championships, all single seater championships and the chevy,ford ginetta, honda manufacturer drives. I took a break and returned to restart the career and have been working through these championships again but when it comes to the 3rd honda event in the indy honda i have done it twice now, yet it doesn't show that i have as the invitational event for winning it is still locked.

Is there anything that can be done about any of the lost progress, even if its just the honda event issue i would be grateful

there's an entire thread about this (with workaround).

Lakiboom
22-02-2018, 12:27
And workaround will be forever? People need a stable career mode.

iWaldzo
22-02-2018, 21:10
I have launched the career mode again using the save work around as the previous one couldn't be recovered. I gather there is probably nothing that can be done at this stage about the progress since the old career cant be recovered. The main issue is with the Honda manufacturer event as i have done it teice now since starting the new save yet it still isn't unlocking the linked invitational event in the acura nsx or even saying i have started the race? I cant see any helpful threads for that issue. I gather that alot of people advise just to ignore these events but this is the only problem i have had with them.