PDA

View Full Version : Unbalanced car

z3r0cool77
24-02-2018, 17:17
I posted this a while back in the xbox forum but never got a response. I figured I try him again after patch 4 but its still the same. In the group C career, AI driving the Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo are insanely faster than everyone else particularly the driver Michael Dew who is normally 4 seconds faster than the next fastest (non-nissan gtp) car per lap and 1-2 seconds faster per lap than his teammate. Its happening on every track and race and turning down ai difficulty just makes everyone else slower while he keeps running the same or nearly the same times. To beat my previous race I ended up turning the laps from 100% down to just 3 laps and the ai down to like 40% so I could just try to block him long enough for the win. At the end of just THREE laps when i finally pulled it off he was right on my bumper and the next car was almost 15 seconds back. Pretty pls take a look? At this point I think Iím gonna have to start my career all over yet again.

AbeWoz
24-02-2018, 17:25
that car isn't technically a Grp. C car. It's an IMSA GTP class car. It was put with Grp. C otherwise it would be in a class by its self. Unfortunately it is loads faster than the actual Grp. C cars. Hopefully in one of the DLC's we get an additional GTP car to have a separate class.

z3r0cool77
24-02-2018, 18:04
Good to know. Time to restart career I guess... again.

MortICi
24-02-2018, 18:47
Good to know. Time to restart career I guess... again.

Its ok to lose you know, just do your best and finish that career as best as you can, and do it again once the car gets balanced or put in its own class...

Also, HACK THE PLANET!

z3r0cool77
25-02-2018, 00:10
Its ok to lose you know, just do your best and finish that career as best as you can, and do it again once the car gets balanced or put in its own class...

Also, HACK THE PLANET!

What racer ever said losing is ok?:confused:

hkraft300
25-02-2018, 00:46

Alain Prost, for one. Pretty sure Niki Lauda said the same. If they didn't say it, they did it: by finishing the race in 2nd/3rd for points instead of risking all for the win.
Niki Lauda forfeited races if he thought it was too dangerous.

PS: you're racing AI in your living room.
Perspective.

z3r0cool77
25-02-2018, 01:26
Exactly. I’m in my living room with a difficulty slider and a button to restart the race and as much time as I want to finish a race. No excuses not to win.

(And technically I believe he “forfeited” one race because it wasnt safe.

Tar Heel
25-02-2018, 03:34
Exactly. I’m in my living room with a difficulty slider and a button to restart the race and as much time as I want to finish a race. No excuses not to win.

(And technically I believe he “forfeited” one race because it wasnt safe.

So if that is the case why are you even asking your question or complaining about restarting your career in the first place?

z3r0cool77
25-02-2018, 04:33
So if that is the case why are you even asking your question or complaining about restarting your career in the first place?

“Woosh” just cant follow a conversation huh?

hkraft300
25-02-2018, 12:28

Real race drivers are professionals with their lives and livelihoods resting on race results.
Who are you?

You want to win so badly, turn the difficulty down.

Or get better at racing.

CastrolGT
25-02-2018, 13:05
Alain Prost, for one. Pretty sure Niki Lauda said the same. If they didn't say it, they did it: by finishing the race in 2nd/3rd for points instead of risking all for the win.
Niki Lauda forfeited races if he thought it was too dangerous.

PS: you're racing AI in your living room.
Perspective.

even the fictional character Michel Vaillant said "sometimes, to win, you have to know how to lose"

z3r0cool77
25-02-2018, 15:13
Real race drivers are professionals with their lives and livelihoods resting on race results.
Who are you?

You want to win so badly, turn the difficulty down.

Or get better at racing.

Did you even read my original post? Is comprehension really that hard ppl?

Not to mention when I responded to Mortici it was jokingly. Some of you ppl seriously need an attitude check.

hkraft300
25-02-2018, 19:22
Did you even read my original post? Is comprehension really that hard ppl?

Not to mention when I responded to Mortici it was jokingly. Some of you ppl seriously need an attitude check.

Oh, you're "joking" were you?

How terribly funny.

z3r0cool77
25-02-2018, 22:30
I’m sorry, I guess the little ?? Face emoji wasnt descriptive enough for you. Maybe I should descibe in detail the intent behind every statement so that its easier for you to comprehend. And “whoosh” (which was a response to tar heel not mortici) is plenty accurate since the lighthearted comment of “what racer said losing is ok :confused:” (which was the response to mortici, just so you can follow a little more easily) was just WAAAY to serious for you guys to follow and to not get your little panties in a wad. Next time I’ll be sure to use :welcoming::D:):biggrin-new::witless::chuncky: so you can follow a little better. Kk? Now try again with that attitude check.

And to your original comment about lowering ai, perhaps if youd read my post that I’d dropped it to 40% and yet his times didnt decrease the same as the rest of the AI you could have just kept that to yourself. At best you could have asked what I lowered it from since I didnt specify. Which is 80-110% for most every race I’ve run.

hkraft300
25-02-2018, 22:42

I’m sorry, I guess the little ?? Face emoji wasnt descriptive enough for you. Maybe I should descibe in detail the intent behind every statement so that its easier for you to comprehend. And “whoosh” (which was a response to tar heel not mortici) is plenty accurate since the lighthearted comment of “what racer said losing is ok :confused:” (which was the response to mortici, just so you can follow a little more easily) was just WAAAY to serious for you guys to follow and to not get your little panties in a wad. Next time I’ll be sure to use :welcoming::D:):biggrin-new::witless::chuncky: so you can follow a little better. Kk? Now try again with that attitude check.

Nothing but smart-arse responses but I'm the one with an attitude problem? :rolleyes:

And to your original comment about lowering ai, perhaps if youd read my post that I’d dropped it to 40% and yet his times didnt decrease the same as the rest of the AI you could have just kept that to yourself. At best you could have asked what I lowered it from since I didnt specify. Which is 80-110% for most every race I’ve run.

Oh. Sorry Master Max difficulty sim racer.

z3r0cool77
25-02-2018, 22:48
At which point did I make a smart ass response before some numbnuts made a comment that indicated they didnt even read what I posted or just blanted responded like a prick?

hkraft300
25-02-2018, 23:29
At which point did I make a smart ass response before some numbnuts made a comment that indicated they didnt even read what I posted or just blanted responded like a prick?

Sorry, Mr Perfect Attitude.

:applause:

Mahjik
25-02-2018, 23:39
That's enough everyone.. Let's get back on topic.