PDA

View Full Version : App for tracking lap times

Ryori San
28-02-2018, 13:15
Can anyone point me in the direction of an app that will track race position/lap time/gap to next place etc of every car in a race? Need some more specific details for solo racing but I don't know which app to use. Thanks

AbeWoz
28-02-2018, 13:30
you can try vrHive perhaps

DozUK
28-02-2018, 21:55
Do you mean this?

If so rsdash does this for all types of sessions including races online or offline, career or custom (the screens hot is for a practice session). It also saves data to a cloud for portal for analysis with graphs after the event

Ryori San
01-03-2018, 08:31
Do you mean this?

If so rsdash does this for all types of sessions including races online or offline, career or custom (the screens hot is for a practice session). It also saves data to a cloud for portal for analysis with graphs after the event

That looks perfect.. didn't know RSDash was available on windows. Didn't even think to look until you posted.

Thanks

DozUK
01-03-2018, 08:52
That looks perfect.. didn't know RSDash was available on windows. Didn't even think to look until you posted.

Thanks

Hi, sorry I don't think you mentioned a specific platform in your original post. I'm not sure RSDash is an app for windows, I run it on Android however the Android app is compatible with all versions of Project Cars 2 including the windows one.

Hopefully you can run it, it's a great app.

EDIT: Just checked, yes it's available for Windows. Have fun:

SpinnPaget
05-03-2018, 18:02
2nd vote for rsDash, especially the cloud saving he's got built in there now! I'm a solo racer as well, and it's nice to be able to review my performance.

SCClockDr
21-03-2018, 11:37
I use vHUD (http://simracingmanager.com/projects-list/pcars-vhud) for this very purpose. Win10 & Android. I run it on a Win10 tablet and use Apache Open Calc to retrieve the .csv timing data as it shows the time values in time format. I've set it to produce a Qualification & Race timing chart plus a Lapchart (race only). The timing charts show all drivers overall, lap, & sector times for each lap. Very useful for keeping league records.

DonZmeuheu
03-05-2018, 17:20
Thank you for that advice:) Looks great...exactly what I was looking for. I have now the app purchased the PC2 version...but what exactly for example in Hot Lap mode I need to do that the time will occur in this app??? Sorry for that dumb question