PDA

View Full Version : More Audi Quattro S1 in IA

muerteh 650
01-03-2018, 14:11
Hi,always when I drive this car the AI is poorly compensated in variety, there are times that many maxi turbo and many others r200:confused:

Silraed
01-03-2018, 16:02
I think if possible the game will avoid doubling up on liveries with the AI. The Audi only has 4 liveries while the other two in the class both have 21 liveries available.

That said the game doesn't do too great of a job making diverse grids, particularly in GT3 where there are a lot of cars I frequently find myself in races made up of mainly 1 or 2 cars.

muerteh 650
01-03-2018, 16:22
I think if possible the game will avoid doubling up on liveries with the AI. The Audi only has 4 liveries while the other two in the class both have 21 liveries available.

That said the game doesn't do too great of a job making diverse grids, particularly in GT3 where there are a lot of cars I frequently find myself in races made up of mainly 1 or 2 cars.
I have been playing for a long time in rallycross Group B and nothing the audi does not come out in AI :(

Jussi Karjalainen
01-03-2018, 16:33
Livery limitations basically, like Silraed said.

muerteh 650
01-03-2018, 16:39
Livery limitations basically, like Silraed said.
It is not that I have 0 paintings and only fit 5 cars in rallycross are few :confused:.Something sure that can be something :D

pferreirag60
02-03-2018, 11:26
Just a little off topic, but why is the gear ratio by default in the Audi quatro so close, that it only gets maybe 210 km/h max speed, driving with the default setup against the ford or Renault we just donīt have speed to race against them, only when i change the gears to an longer ratio does the car became alive.

Note: with the BAC i have the same problem, to closed gears ratio by default.

Stewy32
02-03-2018, 12:15
If their are,for example,20 liveries each on the Maxi 5 and RS200 then with 4 liveries on the Audi it will be a 1/11 chance that it appears.

Jussi Karjalainen
02-03-2018, 15:29
Just a little off topic, but why is the gear ratio by default in the Audi quatro so close, that it only gets maybe 210 km/h max speed

Note: with the BAC i have the same problem, to closed gears ratio by default.Both based on real life data. Rally cars rarely went beyond 180 km/h on a stage so the gearing was set up really short. These ratios were in old homologation documents from the time. BAC Mono has a standard final drive that they offer, but you can order them with pretty much whatever final drive ratio you want, we put in the default option as the default.

pferreirag60
02-03-2018, 19:53
Thank you Jussi. But the Renault and Ford, also Rally cars they are much faster by default, and we know that the Renault didnīt had an once of hope to win to an Audi in a stage rally, even in tarmac. By the way, i just love the renault, i thought it was a kind of monster to drive, but seams to be a very capable car.