PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Graphics Settings

M23LOUF
02-03-2018, 05:56
Disclaimer: I know nothing at all about graphic settings. I have a very standard 1080p HD TV and I'm looking for an optimal group of settings as the default one seems grainy at times, some strange flickers, odd brightness, etc. If anyone has some settings they have played around with, please send them my way. Thanks guys

Zaskarspants
02-03-2018, 13:25
Disclaimer: I know nothing at all about graphic settings. I have a very standard 1080p HD TV and I'm looking for an optimal group of settings as the default one seems grainy at times, some strange flickers, odd brightness, etc. If anyone has some settings they have played around with, please send them my way. Thanks guys

The xb1 and p4 do not have any adjustments for graphics, that is on the pro and x.

Gav88888
03-03-2018, 17:35
I just turn everything on in the camera settings is it, the one with turn on rain, exposure, sun rays etc, but tweaking those is all we have and it doesn't seem to make much difference to performance.

Zaskarspants
04-03-2018, 13:03
I just turn everything on in the camera settings is it, the one with turn on rain, exposure, sun rays etc, but tweaking those is all we have and it doesn't seem to make much difference to performance.

Oh yea sorry, I forgot about those settings. I experimented on my xb1 ages ago and I found no noticeable difference with turning on or off sun rays and other visual effects.