PDA

View Full Version : Setup Save bug

sisollazzo
02-03-2018, 07:59
Hello every one.
I have a problem afer 1.4. When I want to save the set up in a multiplayer sesion the save procedure stick. At the moment I can not take part on a multiplayer sesion if I want to change the setup. Does anyone have same problem?

Sankyo
02-03-2018, 08:03
Can you post steps how to reproduce the problem?

sisollazzo
02-03-2018, 13:13
Ok, when I take part to a qualify at the beginnig I load the setup for the qualy. At the end of the qualy I load the setup for the race and I adjust the fuel ammount, then I push the save button. From this point the game sticks. I see only the yellow save symbol moving till the race starts. Due to I didn t push the ready button I can not take part to the race. I land automatically in the main menu or I have to restart the game.

KANETAKER
02-03-2018, 21:52
Ok, when I take part to a qualify at the beginnig I load the setup for the qualy. At the end of the qualy I load the setup for the race and I adjust the fuel ammount, then I push the save button. From this point the game sticks. I see only the yellow save symbol moving till the race starts. Due to I didn t push the ready button I can not take part to the race. I land automatically in the main menu or I have to restart the game.

I have had the same problem on PC. This to appreciate happens because as you create and save more setups for the same car, the system works slower when loading or saving a setup. On PC it should be instantaneous, but it takes as long as if you were saving a very heavy video file (100 MB) instead of a simple "binary" file smaller than 1 MB.

sisollazzo
03-03-2018, 10:53
Yes, right. By the singelplayer the game doesn't stick but it takes to much time to save since patch 1.4.

KANETAKER
04-03-2018, 01:26
Yes, right. By the singelplayer the game doesn't stick but it takes to much time to save since patch 1.4.

No, since the patch 1.2 - 1.3.

sisollazzo
04-03-2018, 11:11
Could be, I have forgotten. The bigst proble is that it sticks while the multiplayer session

sisollazzo
05-03-2018, 19:24
And? There is nothing that we can do?

sisollazzo
10-03-2018, 08:41
SMS A big Thank for solving this issue. Now it works;).

The only problem that I have in a multiplayer session now is the dropping of frame rate during the race.