PDA

View Full Version : Two audio inputs one headset

RookieRaceline
02-03-2018, 10:51
I recently dowloaded the crew cief app for my phone and love it! (Swearing frequency setting is set to maximum)

My one problem, is that i use a headset to get the audio from the Xbox, so i am struggling to find a way to get the crew chief audio in there too. For now, i have used my in ear phone headset, and put the over ear gaming head set on top of that, but it really is not super ideal.

Any one out there that has better solution to this?

JoakimBL
02-03-2018, 12:01
I have bought a Pepperdecks DJOCOLATE for this exact reason, and it works great. Bought some better cords than the ones that come with it though.
Sorry I can't post a link because I'm to knew on the forums, but should be easy to find on with Google.

There are other similar solutions, most are more expensive and geared towards music (I wanted the POKKET MIXER, but thought it was too expensive just for my use.
) , but you can get some cheep ones without the faders too.

RookieRaceline
02-03-2018, 12:37
Thats a pretty cool find JoakimBL!
what do the Bass Knobs do?

Lewy
02-03-2018, 12:38
Does your headset have Bluetooth?
I use the 800x and have the Bluetooth enabled to play audio into the headset from my iPad or tablet as well as the Xbox audio

RookieRaceline
02-03-2018, 14:07
Does your headset have Bluetooth?
I use the 800x and have the Bluetooth enabled to play audio into the headset from my iPad or tablet as well as the Xbox audio

No bluetooth but that sounds pretty cool too.. didn't know that you can pair two devices to one headset

JoakimBL
05-03-2018, 09:06
Thats a pretty cool find JoakimBL!
what do the Bass Knobs do?
They remove bass, for when mixing music tracks.

Fight-Test
05-03-2018, 11:25
Check the mixer in my sig. Cheap and works great. All your sound mix on the fly and it has eq for each channel to give sound more grunt.

Major Epidemic
10-03-2018, 13:35
RookieRaceline are they the ones with the audio hub? If so you can run a 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable from your tablet/phone/laptop to the audio hub analogue in and you should get both inputs. You need to control the volume on the device to match the game audio though. I have the turtle beach 500x and it works great.

fishaac
21-03-2018, 17:49
Your headset looks like mine...420X? If so there's an audio input for phones etc. Just run a 3.5mm audio cable between the two.
Sorry if it's not the same headset and I've just insulted your intelligence!

RookieRaceline
21-03-2018, 21:37
Fishaac, it's the XO seven, so no phone plug.. But thanks for the tip! Might have to look into the 420X...