PDA

View Full Version : Leipzig DLC

RookieRaceline
02-03-2018, 18:24
I read a post by Casey Ringley confirming that the track for the Porsche DLC will be Porsche Customer Centre in Leipzig.
Anybody that can say if this is a single track set up, or if it will have the numerous track configurations (including the one with the replica of the corcscrew from Laguna Sega)?

Mike1304
03-03-2018, 19:52
I hope that the skid pad section will be drivable for drift-learning...

Mike1304
04-03-2018, 15:30
I hope that the skid pad section will be drivable for drift-learning...

Can anyone of the devs confirm if the skidpad section of the Leipzig track will be driveable (for drift-learning) or not?
I don't want to be happy too soon...
What I really miss in PC2 is a large area of tarmac, where I can test drifting and the behaviour of the cars. I hope so much, that the new Leipzig track will deliver this...

Stewy32
04-03-2018, 22:40
Can anyone of the devs confirm if the skidpad section of the Leipzig track will be driveable (for drift-learning) or not?
I don't want to be happy too soon...
What I really miss in PC2 is a large area of tarmac, where I can test drifting and the behaviour of the cars. I hope so much, that the new Leipzig track will deliver this...

Double-posting won't help by the way.I know the revs prefer,and are therefore more likely to answer,if you edit instead of double-posting.

Mike1304
17-03-2018, 21:27
Double-posting won't help by the way.I know the revs prefer,and are therefore more likely to answer,if you edit instead of double-posting.
Thank you sir for disciplining me! I am so sorry that I added a question in a second post instead of editing my first one. I didn’t want to waste so much space in the World Wide Web. Now I understand that I lost any chance that the devs would answer my question because of my inexcusable behaviour. I’m glad though that guys like you exist and help noobs like me in their free time. Thank you!

Azure Flare
17-03-2018, 21:46
Thank you sir for disciplining me! I am so sorry that I added a question in a second post instead of editing my first one. I didn’t want to waste so much space in the World Wide Web. Now I understand that I lost any chance that the devs would answer my question because of my inexcusable behaviour. I’m glad though that guys like you exist and help noobs like me in their free time. Thank you!

You owe me a new sarcasm meter.

Konan
17-03-2018, 22:27

...now THAT was a waste of space...:p

chieflongshin
18-03-2018, 09:12
Does anyone know when the Porsche pack will get its turbo back?

Konan
18-03-2018, 09:16
Does anyone know when the Porsche pack will get its turbo back?

Patch 5 most likely...

chieflongshin
19-03-2018, 18:58
That made me laugh (and wonder why I bought the DLC now :D)

Konan
19-03-2018, 19:45
That made me laugh (and wonder why I bought the DLC now :D)

...guess you didn't read this then:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?58609-after-patch-fanatec-csw-2-5-go-horrible-feedback&p=1490677&viewfull=1#post1490677