PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari F40 LM LOD glitch

Mauler_77
04-03-2018, 10:59
I spent last night racing the F40 LM (against a field of other F40s) and there was a huge glitch where I could see right through the back of the AI cars, between the rear lights. I could see the drivers in their seats, shifting and using the wheel. The wing mirrors had no glass in, was just the frame. I could even see the road out the side of the cars yet when I pulled along side them the exterior bodywork looked normal. The rear lights also were flat textures without reflection and detail. Happened race after race. PS4. Please take a look.

poirqc
04-03-2018, 15:37
I spent last night racing the F40 LM (against a field of other F40s) and there was a huge glitch where I could see right through the back of the AI cars, between the rear lights. I could see the drivers in their seats, shifting and using the wheel. The wing mirrors had no glass in, was just the frame. I could even see the road out the side of the cars yet when I pulled along side them the exterior bodywork looked normal. The rear lights also were flat textures without reflection and detail. Happened race after race. PS4. Please take a look.

Saw that on the PC too, a while ago. Took couple screenshot of it. I don't remember if I posted it.