PDA

View Full Version : Can i make another user in game?

BigDad
07-03-2018, 03:43
I've just started my online journey in pC2 and honestly really enjoying it and getting my license rating up as high as possible is great.
But in this is the problem, I have children who would like to race their friends also and if i let them at it with my license their going to destroy my rating.
So is there a way I can race building my rating and also let them race but not affect me license?

By the way pC2 is running, feeling and looking so darn awesome in VR I fear I'm soon going to be a single man!

DECATUR PLAYA
07-03-2018, 05:00
I've just started my online journey in pC2 and honestly really enjoying it and getting my license rating up as high as possible is great.
But in this is the problem, I have children who would like to race their friends also and if i let them at it with my license their going to destroy my rating.
So is there a way I can race building my rating and also let them race but not affect me license?

By the way pC2 is running, feeling and looking so darn awesome in VR I fear I'm soon going to be a single man!

Show them how to setup races with the license off then they can race all they want with no harm to your rating.

Edit: You still will rack up wins and losses which will show up on your license. I see you on pc so maybe you can setup a seperate steam account for them to race under.

Mahjik
07-03-2018, 05:33
You'll need to use Steam Family Sharing, then setup a unique Steam profile for each user.

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing

You don't need multiple computers for this to work. I can work on a single PC.

Julien Pham
10-03-2018, 10:09
Too bad we have to launch it with different steam accounts though and that we cannot just switch profile from inside pcars 2 :)
As it will require loging off and on again with steam...