PDA

View Full Version : Drafting

DECATUR PLAYA
08-03-2018, 22:13
I just wanted to say thank you to SMS and the entire team for fixing the draft. The draft is amazing now and works better in all cars. I especially love it in the Stock cars as I am a NASCAR lover. Drafting in the stock cars at Daytona feels very familiar now and im loving it. Its not just stock cars either the draft for Indy cars at Indy is also very good and completely changes the racing from what we had. Even GT3 cars draft really well now at road courses when the situation is right.

Once again thank you guys as this is a real game changer for me. As much as I loved the game I love even more now. Keep up the hardwork guys and know that it's appreciated.

DECATUR PLAYA
10-05-2018, 05:29
I just wanted to say thank you to SMS and the entire team for fixing the draft. The draft is amazing now and works better in all cars. I especially love it in the Stock cars as I am a NASCAR lover. Drafting in the stock cars at Daytona feels very familiar now and im loving it. Its not just stock cars either the draft for Indy cars at Indy is also very good and completely changes the racing from what we had. Even GT3 cars draft really well now at road courses when the situation is right.

Once again thank you guys as this is a real game changer for me. As much as I loved the game I love even more now. Keep up the hardwork guys and know that it's appreciated.

Just refreshing this post as the topic was up for debate.