PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Porsche 959s

Cheesetoastie
10-03-2018, 11:36
Hi guys..

this will actually be my first post..not sure if this is the right board of if it has been discussed elsewhere...

DLC Porsche:

959s...Im not getting any boost from the turbo whatsoever..The car felt slow from first driving it. I noticed the boost gauge wasn`t working and thought it was just a detail that was not showing.

I then entered the invitational event on the US highway and all was working well..The 959 I so love, Great boost sound and chatter.

I returned to a custom race and it was not working again..I dropped the boost pressure and on it came again..re increased it and it worked..but now its gone again and its becoming frustrating.

Is anyone else getting this, have you sorted it or will this need an update?

cheers

Ant

fbetes
10-03-2018, 12:02
Hi guys..

this will actually be my first post..not sure if this is the right board of if it has been discussed elsewhere...

DLC Porsche:

959s...Im not getting any boost from the turbo whatsoever..The car felt slow from first driving it. I noticed the boost gauge wasn`t working and thought it was just a detail that was not showing.

I then entered the invitational event on the US highway and all was working well..The 959 I so love, Great boost sound and chatter.

I returned to a custom race and it was not working again..I dropped the boost pressure and on it came again..re increased it and it worked..but now its gone again and its becoming frustrating.

Is anyone else getting this, have you sorted it or will this need an update?

cheers

Ant
Itīs a known issue. Itīs bugged. We will have to wait the next update to address this issue-

Thereīs a workaround: If you restart the game and you have already chosen the bugged car (Porsche 959, 935/78, 935/81, Audi Sport S1 Quattro) previous to restart the game, you will have turbo.

Here you can find more info:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?61641-New-Porsche-DLC-is-broken-bugged&p=1486654&viewfull=1#post1486654

Cheesetoastie
10-03-2018, 12:34
Itīs a known issue. Itīs bugged. We will have to wait the next update to address this issue-

Thereīs a workaround: If you restart the game and you have already chosen the bugged car (Porsche 959, 935/78, 935/81, Audi Sport S1 Quattro) previous to restart the game, you will have turbo.

Here you can find more info:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?61641-New-Porsche-DLC-is-broken-bugged&p=1486654&viewfull=1#post1486654

Ahh, superb cheers for that..glad it isn't just me doing something wrong.

I`ll play with the work around in the meantime

Ant

Konan
10-03-2018, 12:46
Closing this since fbetes posted the link to the proper thread...