PDA

View Full Version : Weird Graphics Glitch on Snow Nurburgring

DefEdge
12-03-2018, 02:32
Ok, so I set up a race to work on the Winter Soldier achievement. Chose the Audi R18 e-tron '14 for my car, Nordschleife for my track, spring with snow conditions. I load the track up and there is a weird artifacting all over the track that kinda twitches about as I race. This is extremely distracting while I am trying to run my time. I have not changed any of the visual options and I'm on the original Xbox One. Is there anything I can do to make this go away? I used the search function but couldn't find anything about it, though admittedly I didn't look extremely hard for it. I will try to provide a video if needed for this as it is currently saving, but only if you need it. I don't know if it is something I did or if everyone is getting this problem, but seeing as how nobody has mentioned it (in my search function) I have to wonder if I am the only one.

DefEdge
13-03-2018, 00:22
All right, so I tried again today and this was the first thing I did. I don't have the glitch anymore, so I guess it was because I had done a few races previous. I don't know, I just started this game last night. I guess this thread can be closed.