PDA

View Full Version : Best Tracks for Multiplayer (i.e. avoiding 1st corner carnage)

hmmsk
13-03-2018, 16:33
Hey guys,

what do you think are the best tracks for multiplayer, which have a good 1st corner that avoids carnage? I'm pretty sure I know the answer as to which is the worst, think that's Monza. I love that track, but I just can't play it online unless i'm last, that way people don't crash into me right away...

Cholton82
13-03-2018, 19:16
Red Bull Ring has a nice run off area at turn 1 and COTA has a nice wide turn 1 , Hockenheim and Oulton Park I have found to be pretty safe also .

Mahjik
13-03-2018, 20:15
Oulton Park is a good one. T1 is a fairly high speed corner which also has useable curbing on the outside. This makes for some good side-by-side racing through the turn.

MaXyM
13-03-2018, 21:16
Every track has the first corner. And every track has a corner where the same/similar cars's route will collide. Of not the first, then the second.

Jonyvf
14-03-2018, 09:36
One of the best tracks to avoid colisions at first corner is Brno

ATSS
14-03-2018, 09:53
Monza, Spa, Nürburgring, Oscherseleben is horrible for example but Hockenheim/Brno/Brands Hatch/Silverstone/Algarve is all good. If the track have a bit faster 1st turn than the usual 90degree, then all good usually.

micmansour
14-03-2018, 12:51
Bathurst is bad, but strangely, Fuji seems to be good, even though turn 1 is basically a hairpin. Brno is also good, even though I hate that track. Zolder, Nurburgring, Silverstone are ok, Imola is hit and miss.

Alfisti
14-03-2018, 13:37
One of the best tracks to avoid colisions at first corner is Brno

Yeah but then you're stuck driving at brno and no one deserves that.

I find Zolder very good as the first few corners are medium fast.

Alfisti
14-03-2018, 13:38
Bathurst is bad, but strangely, Fuji seems to be good, even though turn 1 is basically a hairpin. Brno is also good, even though I hate that track. Zolder, Nurburgring, Silverstone are ok, Imola is hit and miss.

Bathurst is the easiest. Just hang back and to the far right into Hell corner, get a REALLY good exit and dodge all the mayhem into T1, pick up 4 spots then because of your exit pick up another 2 to 3.

Shepard2603
14-03-2018, 13:44
Ovals :D

sisollazzo
14-03-2018, 13:50
Every one is fault. Each want to win position. The best way to minimize carnege is to activate full damage. That way people will drive more carfully. I have realized that in such races there are less accident and dangerous people are out after few minutes.

Richie Padalino
14-03-2018, 14:59
Every one is fault. Each want to win position. The best way to minimize carnege is to activate full damage. That way people will drive more carfully. I have realized that in such races there are less accident and dangerous people are out after few minutes.

+1 for full damage.

I'm not sure why anyone would have the option not set to full damage?

ATSS
14-03-2018, 15:38
+1 for full damage.

Its still a wreckfest in u100/ unranked servers. I never ever doing full damage lobby at Spa-Monza. Just a waste of time. If the lobby is rated atleast "C" then is say ok,people there maybe not idiots.

sisollazzo
14-03-2018, 17:57
Yes there is normal. Whatever the track. Most of them are new or are Kamikaze. Of course there are track where is esier to survive the first corner.

Daz555
14-03-2018, 22:43
+1 for full damage.

I have raced on pub servers with damage on and off and the carnage is largely the same in my experience. Players gamble, wreck and then quit.

League racing or with online friends you trust is the best way to get clean racing in my view... damage on or not.

sisollazzo
15-03-2018, 07:02
It is I subjective impression. Of course there some race where the things dont run so good. I have a lot of clean races. When you always qualify in the middle field the probability that you get involved in an accident is higher.