PDA

View Full Version : why can I not save replay's

Hre220
14-03-2018, 03:26
Every time I try to save replay's it comes up with error ? Any idea's ... little help

Shepard2603
14-03-2018, 06:05
PC Master race here ;) so I have no clue about the XBox, but I read somewhere that the lenght of the session is important here due to cloud saving on consoles.

JakeTse
28-03-2018, 01:38
I had such a problem for several times

foxymop
28-03-2018, 09:54
In ps4, you have a limit of 1 gb or 2, to save your stuff, like replays, setups, images, etc.
I got this cause I was saving a setup and that space error came up.
It might be it. I had like 20 replays. I deleted it and no more error.

Stewy32
22-04-2018, 17:25
How many replays do you have saved?Delete a couple then it should work.You can also delete cares modes and setups that you no longer use.

DECATUR PLAYA
08-06-2018, 20:36
How many replays do you have saved?Delete a couple then it should work.You can also delete cares modes and setups that you no longer use.

^Correct.

On xbox sometimes after the 4th or 5th save you get a error or you get a error with a save and then you cant save. My advice is get rid of the error save and save the other vids to the cloud. Start your night or day of racing with no saves and you won't have problems saving.

Also with setups when you get around 10 saved setups for a track you start to encounter problems with getting the correct setup to load. So you have to manage your garage and get rid of the old stuff..