PDA

View Full Version : PS4 T300 + TP3A Pro Settings

sroc3
15-03-2018, 04:14
EDIT on 3/21:
See my new settings in my signature - thanks to XTRO for his testing and help - I adopted his and it is phenomenal. No clipping and butter smooth. Plus, you have a VERY good feel for the road as well, regardless of what car you are driving.

I have a PS4 Pro and NOT an Xbox like the guy in this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kf6n0LhCTo

His settings are the best I've tried thus far - BUT for the PS4 I did tweak it a liiiiittle bit to make it perfect. So, I copied ALL his settings exactly EXCEPT for the FFB settings (the "Damper Saturation" - PS4 menu does not have it).

Here are mine - RAW - (68-72)/60/45/60 (adjust gain accordingly to avoid clipping)

After 5 laps I beat my old time by almost 2 seconds!

My braking has improved drastically. More progressive and the car doesn't skid. I can modulate it pretty well. I ordered the conical mod from BJJSIMMS and hopefully that will perfect everything! More testing....more testing.....:cool:

I used the Audi E-Tron LMP1 on the Dubai Autodrome - and I tested this on Ferraris as well.

"Stable" setup for car settings.

900 on the wheel calibration setup.

Graphics Bias - "Enhanced Resolution" (I have a 4K tv).

Enjoy and let me know what you all think! I'm finally enjoying the game!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!! :)